"Argentina Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2018”, is among the latest country specific policy report from the industry analysis specialist that offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the country.
The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the country.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
- The report covers policy measures and incentives used by Argentina to promote renewable energy.
- The report details promotional measures in Argentina both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies that have potential in the country.
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
It will allow you to:
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable energy sources.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in the country.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
2.1 Renewable Energy Policy
2.2 Report Guidance
3 Renewable Energy Policy, Argentina
3.2 Law on Promotion of Renewable Sources of Energy for Electricity Production: 26190
3.3 Law on Promotion of Renewable Sources of Energy for Electricity Production: 27,191
3.3.1 Renewable Portfolio Standards
3.3.2 Incentives under Law no. 27,191
3.3.3 Fund for the Development of Renewable Energies (FODER)
3.4 RenovAr Program
3.5 Macri Government’s Energy Plan 2015-2019
3.6 Renewable Energy Generation Program
3.7 Financial Incentives and Policy Support for Solar
3.8 Financial Incentives and Policy Support for Wind
3.9 National Strategic Plan for Wind Energy
3.10 The Biofuel Competitiveness Plan
3.11 The Biofuel Law
3.11.1 Biodiesel Content Requirement
3.12 National Bioenergy Program
3.13 Energy Efficiency Project
3.14 Energy Efficiency Policies for Appliances
3.15 National Program for Rational and Efficient Use of Energy
4.1 Market Definitions
4.1.2 Installed Capacity
4.1.3 Electricity Generation
4.1.4 Electricity Consumption
4.1.5 Renewable Energy Resources
4.5.1 Secondary Research
4.5.2 Primary Research
4.5.3 Modeling and Forecasting
List of Tables
Table 1: Argentina: Renewable Energy Targets, 2018-2025
Table 2: Argentina: Allocated Projects, Auctions, Round 1
Table 3: Argentina: Allocated Projects, Auctions, Round 1.5
Table 4: Argentina: Allocated Projects, Auctions, Round 2
Table 5: Argentina: Target Share for Electric Sector, 2015-2025
Table 6: Abbreviations