"UK Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2018”, is among the latest country specific policy report from the industry analysis specialist that offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the country.
The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the country.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
- The report covers policy measures and incentives used by United Kingdom to promote renewable energy.
- The report details promotional measures in United Kingdom both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies that have potential in the country.
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
It will allow you to:
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable energy sources.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in the country.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
2.1 Renewable Energy Policy
2.2 Report Guidance
3 Renewable Energy Policy, UK
3.1 Renewable Energy Market, Overview
3.2 Electricity Market Reform 2011
3.3 Carbon Price Floor, 2016
3.4 Renewable Energy Targets
3.5 Climate Change Act
3.5.1 Ambitious 2030 Carbon Reduction target
3.6 Renewable Energy Strategy 2009
3.7 Renewable Energy Guarantees of Origin
3.8 Renewable Obligation Order
3.9 Contracts for Difference
3.10.1 Solar Power FiT
3.10.2 Wind Power FiT
3.10.3 Hydropower FiT
3.10.4 Biopower FiT
3.11 Climate Change Levy
3.12 Policy Support for Energy Efficiency
3.12.1 Carbon Reduction Commitment Energy Efficiency Scheme
3.12.2 Enhanced Capital Allowances
4.1 Market Definitions
4.1.2 Installed Capacity
4.1.3 Electricity Generation
4.1.4 Electricity Consumption
4.1.5 Renewable Energy Resources
4.5.1 Secondary Research
4.5.2 Primary Research
4.5.3 Modeling and Forecasting
List of Tables
Table 1: Renewable Obligation, Technology Eligibility, UK, 2015
Table 2: Renewable Obligation (ROC/MWh), UK, 2009-2017
Table 3: Renewable Energy, CFD First Allocation Round Results , UK, 2015
Table 4: Renewable Energy, CFD Second Allocation Round Results , UK, 2017
Table 5: Solar Power Feed-in Tariffs, UK (GBP/kWh), 2017-2019
Table 6: Solar Power Feed-in Tariffs, UK ($/kWh), 2017-2019
Table 7: Wind Power Feed-in Tariffs, UK (GBP/kWh), 2017-2019
Table 8: Wind Power Feed-in Tariffs, UK ($/kWh), 2017-2019
Table 9: Hydropower Feed-in Tariffs, UK (GBP/kWh), 2017-2019
Table 10: Hydropower Feed-in Tariffs, UK ($/kWh), 2017-2019
Table 11: Biopower Feed-in Tariffs, UK (GBP/kWh), 2017-2019
Table 12: Biopower Feed-in Tariffs, UK ($/kWh), 2017-2019
Table 13: Climate Change Levy (£/kWh/kg), UK, 2016-2019
Table 14: Percentage Discount for CCA holders (%), UK, 2016-2019
Table 15: Carbon Price Support Rates* for Climate Change Levy, UK, 2015-2019
Table 16: Abbreviations