Did you know?
- Screenmed specialise in professional medical diagnostics, especially point-of-care diagnostics and equipment for small diagnostics laboratories across Poland.
- Within point-of-care testing, German company, bestbion dx GmbH offer a wide range of qualitative rapid tests for the detection of bacteria, viruses and parasites.
- BHR Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd. works with the leading point-of-care medical diagnostics manufacturers of the world to bring quality products to the Indian market.
- Point of Care Diagnostics Pty Ltd are changing the way healthcare is delivered by sourcing the finest quality technology and bringing it to Australia and New Zealand.
- Established in 1986, Whitmire Medical focuses on point-of-care products and supplies distribution in the United States.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in ‘The Top 100 Distributors Of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests Worldwide (2nd ed.)’.
The 2nd edition of this unique and comprehensive report, completely updates and significantly expands the 1st edition (2017). It identifies and profiles the top 100 distributors of point-of-care instruments and tests worldwide. These companies partner with leading manufacturers to sell their point-of-care products to hospitals, clinics and physicians across Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America and South America.
Profile information for each company in ‘The Top 100 Distributors Of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests Worldwide (2nd ed.)’ typically includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Manufacturers Represented, Countries Served, Number of Employees and Ownership.
Report Target Market:
This report is perfect for manufacturers of point-of-care instruments and tests who wish to identify all the leading distributors for their products worldwide.
Usage: competitive analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
3) IVD Associations
‘The Top 100 Distributors Of Point-Of-Care Instruments & Tests Worldwide (2nd ed.)’ is ideal for IVD associations to identify new member companies.
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major distributors of point-of-care instruments and tests such as Beam International Inc., HITADO GmbH, Patient Focus Africa (Pty) Ltd, Point Of Care Testing Ltd and Una Health Ltd but this report looks at all 100 of the top companies - companies like - The Scientific Group - Founded in 1983 and headquartered in Randburg, South Africa, The Scientific Group, through its partnership and distribution rights with many international POCT manufacturers, supply a vast basket of POC tests to healthcare providers within Sub-Saharan Africa. The Company has secured distribution agreements with e.g. BD Biosciences, Boditech Med Inc., DRW (Europe) Ltd, HORIBA, Ltd., iLine Microsystems, Nova Biomedical, Trinity Biotech Plc etc.. The Scientific Group is ISO 9001:2008 certified and level 4 B-BBEE compliant. The Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ascendis Health, has 86 employees and is led by Ammbigai Naidoo, Chief Executive Officer.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Company Name
- Parent Company
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Key Executives
- Company Description
- Manufacturers Represented
- Countries Served
Research Facts is one of the world’s leading companies in life sciences publishing. It has a large portfolio of best-selling reports spanning diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and medical devices. It’s customers include most of the world’s major companies in these sectors e.g. Abbott Laboratories, ACON Laboratories, Alcon, Alere, Allergan, Aurobindo Pharma, Axis-Shield, Baxter, Bayer, B. Braun, BD, Biomerieux, Biomet, Boditech Med, Boehringer Ingelheim, CareFusion, Covance, Covidien, C.R. Bard, Edwards Lifesciences, EKF Diagnostics, Fresenius, Fujifilm, GE Healthcare, Genzyme, HemoCue, Intuitive Surgical, Ipsen, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic, Merit Medical Systems, Millipore, Mölnlycke Health Care, Novartis, Paul Hartmann, Philips Medical, Qiagen, Quidel, Siemens Healthineers, Smith & Nephew, Synthes, Teleflex, Teva, Tosoh, Zentiva etc.. Research Facts also counts many multinational financial services, law and management consulting firms such as Bain & Company, McKinsey & Company, PWC and The Boston Consulting Group among its customers.
Research Facts currently has customers in some forty countries across the globe e.g. Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Finland, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Malta, Mauritius, Netherlands, Pakistan, Peru, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and the United States.
Research Facts' reports help you make informed decisions about the markets and organisations that affect your business.
- Learn more about your target markets and target companies
- Top level research on all the major players in a market
- See which organisations dominate your major markets
- Get detailed information on particular organisations