The ANZ NAMA market registered a growth rate of 62.1% on a YoY basis in 2016, as enterprises in the region were keen to adopt the NAMA solution as a way to counter the rising threat of advanced malware, many of which were able to bypass traditional and legacy solutions. The increased provisioning of cloud-based NAMA services by vendors was another key growth contributor; in particular, the large number of SMBs in the ANZ region were attracted by the agility and affordability offered by such services. The 2016 ANZ NAMA market can be characterized by the strong uptake of cloud-based NAMA services among ANZ enterprises, which enabled it to overtake the on-premise solutions segment and become the leading market segment. The growing popularity of cloud-based services in the ANZ region is reflected by its impressive YoY growth rate of 81.3%, which has enabled the segment to capture 54.1% of the market share in 2016.
Market trends are analyzed for the study period 2015 to 2021, with the base year being 2016. NAMA solution is the key focus area in this study. The vertical segmentation in this study includes the government, banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), service provider, manufacturing, education, and other sectors including pharmaceuticals, retail, logistics, oil & gas, energy, mining, agriculture, IT/ITES, e-Gaming, e-Commerce, and BPOs. Companies mentioned in the ANZ NAMA market's competitive landscape include FireEye, Trend Micro, Zscaler, Cisco, Palo Alto Networks, Check Point Software Tech, Proofpoint, McAfee, Symantec, Lastline, AhnLab and other smaller vendors. Countries included in this study are Australia and New Zealand.
In addition to market growth analysis, the study highlights the key factors driving the ANZ NAMA market. Key drivers are as follows: constant evolution of APT, targeted, and advanced malware attacks drive the need for advanced malware analysis solutions to gain greater visibility into threats; the increasing need for proactive defense solutions drives organizations to invest in holistic security strategies to build up cyber resilient systems; concerns over financial and reputation losses and liabilities continue to drive the adoption of advanced malware analysis solutions; growing concerns over threats to key infrastructure and strong requirements for cyber resiliency are driving government organizations, utilities, and service providers to invest in NAMA solutions.
Key Issues Addressed
- Is the NAMA solution market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- Who are the major solution vendors in different regions and what is their market share?
- What will be the market trends in terms of NAMA solution adoption?
- What are the vertical and horizontal market trends?
- What are the growth opportunities and call to action for the supply chain?
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Market Overview - Market Definition of Commonly Used Terms
- Market Definition - Taxonomy of a NAMA Solution
- Market Definition - Understanding Threats and Solutions
- Market Definition - Deployment Model (On-premises Solutions)
- Market Definition - Deployment Model (Cloud-based Solutions)
- Market Overview - Research Objectives
- Market Overview - Research Methodology
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview - Customer Segmentation
- Market Geographical Coverage
- Market Overview - Key Questions this Study will Answer
2. FORECASTS AND TRENDS
- Key Findings
- Market Engineering Measurements
- Revenue Forecast
- Percent Revenue Forecast by Segment
- Revenue Forecast by Segment
- Revenue Forecast Discussion by Segment
- Percent Revenue Forecast by Country
- Revenue Forecast Discussion by Region
3. MARKET SHARE AND COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
- Competitive Analysis
- Competitive Environment
4. GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES AND CALL TO ACTION
- Transformation in NAMA Industry Ecosystem - 2017
- Growth Opportunity 1 - Compliance with Security Guidelines
- Growth Opportunity 2 - Network Re-architecture
- Growth Opportunity 3 - Development of Ransomware Defense Framework
- Growth Opportunity 4 - Compromise Assessment Services
- Growth Opportunity 5 - Microsoft Office 365 integration
- 5 Major Growth Opportunities
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
5. COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS - VENDOR PROFILING
- Availability and Completeness of NAMA Solution Offerings
- Country/Region Code Legend
- FireEye - Market Share Analysis by Country
- FireEye - Overview
- Trend Micro - Market Share Analysis by Country
- Trend Micro - Overview
- Zscaler - Market Share Analysis by Country
- Zscaler - Overview
- Palo Alto Networks - Market Share Analysis by Country
- Palo Alto Networks - Overview
- Check Point Software Technologies - Market Share Analysis by Country
- Check Point Software Technologies - Overview
- Proofpoint - Market Share Analysis by Country
- Proofpoint - Overview
- Forcepoint - Market Share Analysis by Country
- Forcepoint - Overview
6. COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS - OTHER EMERGING NAMA SOLUTION VENDORS
- Emerging NAMA Vendors - Fortinet
- Emerging NAMA Vendors - SonicWall
7. THE LAST WORD
- The Last Word - Analyst Summary
- The Last Word - 3 Big Predictions
- Legal Disclaimer
- Market Engineering Methodology
- List of Exhibits