“United States Home Air Filters Market By Filter Type, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023”, discusses the following aspects of home air filters in the US market:
- Home Air Filters Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Filter Type (HEPA Home Air Filters, Activated Carbon Home Air Filters, Ion & Ozone Home Air Filters & Electrostatic Precipitator Home Air Filters)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- To gain an in-depth understanding of home air filters market in US
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, home air filters manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with home air filters manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
For both the Single and Enterprise user license, 10% report specific customization is available free of any additional cost, as above. However, alternatively, if you are looking for additional content (data or insight) related to the scope of the report, you may purchase the new "Custom Research License". Please enquire for pricing.
The custom research will be delivered in printable PDF format along with the report’s data excel sheet. This license offers 80 analyst hours. It is strongly recommended for an organization which wants to execute short ‘bespoke’ research projects related to the scope of the purchased report.
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. United States Home Air Filters Market Outlook
4.1. Market Size & Forecast
4.1.1. By Value
4.1.2. By Volume
4.2. Market Share & Forecast
4.2.1. By Filters Type (HEPA Home Air Filters, Activated Carbon Home Air Filters, Ion & Ozone Home Air Filters & Electrostatic Precipitator Home Air Filters)
4.2.2. By Region
4.2.3. By Company
4.3. Market Attractiveness Index (By Filters Type & By Region)
5. United States HEPA Home Air Filters Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.1.2. By Volume
6. United States Activated Carbon Home Air Filters Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.1.2. By Volume
7. United States Ion & Ozone Home Air Filters Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.1.2. By Volume
8. United States Electrostatic Precipitator Home Air Filters Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.1.2. By Volume
9. Market Dynamics
10. Market Trends & Developments
11. Pricing Analysis
12. Value Chain Analysis & Filter Replacement Cycle
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. United States Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
15.1. Competitive Benchmarking
15.2. Company Profiles
15.2.1. Honeywell International Inc.
15.2.2. Whirlpool Corporation
15.2.3. 3M Company
15.2.4. Philips North America LLC
15.2.5. IQ Air North America Inc.
15.2.6. Blueair, Inc.
15.2.7. Austin Air Systems Ltd.
15.2.8. Alen Corporation
15.2.9. Winix America Inc.
15.2.10. Woongjin Coway USA Inc.
16. Strategic Recommendations
*List of Tables and Figures Available on Enquiry
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Whirlpool Corporation
- 3M Company
- Philips North America LLC
- IQ Air North America Inc.
- Blueair, Inc.
- Austin Air Systems Ltd.
- Alen Corporation
- Winix America Inc.
- Woongjin Coway USA Inc.