Some of the major players operating in India Retail Cosmetics market include Hindustan Unilever Ltd., Colgate Palmolive (India) Ltd., L’Oreal India Pvt. Ltd., Godrej Consumer Product Limited, Dabur India Ltd., Gillette India Limited, Procter and Gamble Hygiene and Healthcare Ltd., Himalaya Drug Company, Modi Revlon Pvt. Ltd., Modi Revlon Pvt. Ltd., Marico Ltd., Vini Cosmetics Pvt. Ltd., and Nivea India Pvt. Ltd., among others.
“India Retail Cosmetics Market By Type, By Distribution Channel, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022”, discusses the following aspects of retail cosmetics in India market:
- Retail Cosmetics Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Body Care, Hair Care, Color Cosmetics, Men’s Grooming & Others), By Distribution Channel (Modern Trade, General Stores, Exclusive/Speciality Stores & Others)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- To gain an in-depth understanding of retail cosmetics market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, retail cosmetics manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with retail cosmetics manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Top Sources of Information
4.2. Average Monthly Expenditure on Cosmetic Products
4.3. Factors Influencing Purchase Decision
5. Global Retail Cosmetics Market Overview
6. India Retail Cosmetics Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Type (Body Care, Hair Care, Color Cosmetics, Men’s Grooming, Color Cosmetics, Fragrances, Others)
6.2.2. By Distribution Channel (Modern Trade, General Stores, Exclusive Stores, Online Sales Channel Others)
6.2.3. By Company
6.3. Market Attractiveness Index
6.3.1. By Type
6.3.2. By Distribution Channel
7. India Body Care Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Distribution Channel
7.2.2. By Company
7.3. Product Benchmarking
7.4. Competition Outlook
8. India Hair Care Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Distribution Channel
8.2.2. By Company
8.3. Product Benchmarking
8.4. Competition Outlook
9. India Men’s Grooming Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.1.1. By Value
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Distribution Channel
9.2.2. By Company
9.3. Product Benchmarking
9.4. Competition Outlook
10. India Color Cosmetics Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.1.1. By Value
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By Distribution Channel
10.2.2. By Company
10.3. Product Benchmarking
10.4. Competition Outlook
11. India Fragrances Market Outlook
11.1. Market Size & Forecast
11.1.1. By Value
11.2. Market Share & Forecast
11.2.1. By Distribution Channel
11.2.2. By Company
11.3. Product Benchmarking
11.4. Competition Outlook
12. Supply Chain Analysis
13. Import Export Analysis
14. Market Dynamics
15. Market Trends & Developments
16. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
17. India Economic Profile
18. Competitive Landscape
18.1. Company Profiles
18.1.1. Hindustan Unilever Limited
18.1.2. Colgate Palmolive (India) Ltd.
18.1.3. L’Oreal India Pvt. Ltd.
18.1.4. Godrej Consumer Product Limited
18.1.5. Dabur India Ltd.
18.1.6. Gillette India Limited
18.1.7. Procter and Gamble Hygiene and Healthcare Ltd.
18.1.8. Himalaya Drug Company
18.1.9. Modi Revlon Pvt. Ltd.
18.1.10. Emami Limited
18.1.11. Marico Ltd.
18.1.12. Vini Cosmetics Pvt. Ltd.
18.1.13. Nivea India Pvt. Ltd.
19. Strategic Recommendations
*List of Tables and Figures Available on Enquiry
- Hindustan Unilever Limited
- Colgate Palmolive (India) Ltd.
- L’Oreal India Pvt. Ltd.
- Godrej Consumer Product Limited
- Dabur India Ltd.
- Gillette India Limited
- Procter and Gamble Hygiene and Healthcare Ltd.
- Himalaya Drug Company
- Modi Revlon Pvt. Ltd.
- Emami Limited
- Marico Ltd.
- Vini Cosmetics Pvt. Ltd.
- Nivea India Pvt. Ltd.