“Saudi Arabia Tire Market By Vehicle Type, By Radial Vs Bias, By Online vs Offline Sales Channel, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022”, discusses the following aspects of tire market in Saudi Arabia:
- Tire Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, LCV, MHCV, OTR, and Two-wheeler), By Radial Vs Bias, By Online vs Offline Sales Channel
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of tire market in Saudi Arabia
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, tire manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with tire manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Please note: With the Enterprise license, the PDF product is printable and editable and comes with a market data excel sheet.
4.2. Brand Recall
4.3. Brand Satisfaction Level
5.1.1. By Value & Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, LCV, MHCV, OTR, Two-wheeler)
5.2.2. By Company (Chinese, Bridgestone, Hankook, Michelin & Others)
5.2.3. By Region
5.2.4. By Radial Vs Bias
5.2.5. By Online Vs Offline Sales Channel
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index
5.3.1. By Vehicle Type
5.3.2. By Company
5.3.3. By Region
5.3.4. By Radial Vs Bias
5.3.5. By Online Vs Offline Sales Channel
6.1.1. By Value & Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Sedans, SUVs, Small Cars)
6.3. Prominent Tire Sizes
7.1.1. By Value & Volume
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Light Trucks, Light Bus, Pick-up Trucks & Vans)
7.3. Prominent Tire sizes
8.1.1. By Value & Volume
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Trucks, Buses)
8.3. Prominent Tire Sizes
9.1.1. By Value & Volume
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Industrial & Mining Equipment, Construction Equipment & Others)
9.3. Prominent Tire Sizes
10.1.1. By Value & Volume
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.2.1. By Vehicle Type (Motorcycles, Scooters & Mopeds)
10.3. Prominent Tire Sizes
17.2. Compagnie Generale des Etablissements Michelin
17.3. Goodyear Middle East FZE
17.4. Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd.
17.5. Pirelli & C. SpA
17.6. Hankook Tire Co. Ltd.
17.7. Cooper Tire & Rubber Company
17.8. Nexen Tire
17.9. Toyo Tire & Rubber Co. Ltd.
17.10. Continental AG
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Bridgestone Middle East & Africa FZE
- Compagnie Generale des Etablissements Michelin
- Goodyear Middle East FZE
- Yokohama Rubber Co. Ltd.
- Pirelli & C. SpA
- Hankook Tire Co. Ltd.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company
- Nexen Tire
- Toyo Tire & Rubber Co. Ltd.
- Continental AG