Application of Control Volume Based Finite Element Method (CVFEM) for Nanofluid Flow and Heat Transfer discusses this powerful numerical method that uses the advantages of both finite volume and finite element methods for the simulation of multi-physics problems in complex geometries, along with its applications in heat transfer and nanofluid flow. The book applies these methods to solve various applications of nanofluid in heat transfer enhancement. Topics covered include magnetohydrodynamic flow, electrohydrodynamic flow and heat transfer, melting heat transfer, and nanofluid flow in porous media, all of which are demonstrated with case studies.
This is an important research reference that will help readers understand the principles and applications of this novel method for the analysis of nanofluid behavior in a range of external forces.
- Explains governing equations for nanofluid as working fluid
- Includes several CVFEM codes for use in nanofluid flow analysis
- Shows how external forces such as electric fields and magnetic field effects nanofluid flow
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
- Detailed Explanation of Control Volume-based Finite Element Method
- Simulation of Vorticity Stream Function Formulation by Means of CVFEM 15
- Various Application of Nanofluid for Heat Transfer Augmentation
- Single-phase Model for Nanofluid Free Convection Heat Transfer by Means of CVFEM
- Buongiorno Model for Nanofluid Treatment Using CVFEM
- Nanofluid Forced and Mixed Convection Heat Transfer by Means of CVFEM
- Effect of Uniform Lorentz Forces on Nanofluid Flow Using CVFEM
- Influence of Variable Lorentz Forces on Nanofluid Free Convection Using CVFEM
- Nanofluid Forced Convective Heat Transfer in Presence of Variable Magnetic Field Using CVFEM
- Influence of Shape Factor on Nanofluid Heat Transfer Improvement Using CVFEM
- Electrohydrodynamic Nanofluid Natural Convection Using CVFEM
- Forced Convection of Nanofluid in Existence of Electric Field Using CVFEM
- Darcy Model for Nanofluid Flow in a Porous Media by Means of CVFEM
- Non-Darcy Model for Nanofluid Hydrothermal Treatment in a Porous Medium Using CVFEM
- Thermal Nonequilibrium Model for Nanofluid Flow in a Porous Enclosure by Means of CVFEM
- Nonuniform Magnetic Field Effect on Nanofluid Convective Flow in a Porous Cavity
- Thermal Radiation Influence on Nanofluid Flow in a Porous Medium in the Presence of Coulomb Forces Using CVFEM
- Influence of Electric Field on Forced Convection of Nanofluid in a Porous Medium by Means of CVFEM
- Nanofluid Heat Transfer Enhancement in Presence of Melting Surface Using CVFEM
- Nanofluid Convective Heat Transfer Considering Magnetic Field Dependent (MFD) Viscosity by Means of CVFEM
Dr. Mohsen Sheikholeslami works at the Babol Noshirvani University of Technology's Department of Mechanical Engineering, Iran. His research interests include Computational Fluid Dynamics, nanofluid simulation, mesoscopic modeling of fluid, nonlinear science, magnetohydrodynamics, ferrohydrodynamics, and electrohydrodynamics. He authored several papers and books across various areas of mechanical engineering. He was selected as a Web of Science Highly Cited Researcher (Top 0.01%) in 2016 and 2017. He is also the author of the books Applications of Nanofluid for Heat Transfer Enhancement; Application of Semi-Analytical Methods for Nanofluid Flow and Heat Transfer; Hydrothermal Analysis in Engineering Using Control Volume Finite Element Method; and External Magnetic Field Effects on Hydrothermal Treatment of Nanofluid, all published by Elsevier.