Advances in Transport Policy and Planning assesses both successful and unsuccessful practices and policies from around the world on the topic. This new release includes chapters that focus on An Empirical Investigation of the Reward Incentive and Trip Purposes on Departure Time Behavior Change, Planning Sustainable Transport Systems by Promoting Urban Cycling in Moscow, Russia: Learning from International Experience, the Past, Present and Future of Transit-Oriented Development in three European Capital City Regions, Institutional Influences on the Development of Urban Freight Transport Policies by Local Authorities, Rethinking of Parking Policies for the new Transport Planning Era, and more.
- The objective of this book is to provide policy makers, planners, and researchers, documentation and lessons learned from various experience around the world to help them design a more sustainable transportation system for the future taking into account societal and technological changes
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Tao Liu and Meng Xu
- Why Do Some BRT Systems in the Global South Fail to Perform Or Expand?
Minh Hieu Nguyen and Dorina Pojani
- Assessing Safety Implications of Bus Priority Systems: A Case-Study of a New BRT System in the Haifa Metropolitan Area
Victoria Gitelman, Roby Carmel and Anna Korchatov
- Past, Present and Future of Transit-Oriented Development in Three European Capital City Regions
Dorina Pojani and Dominic Stead
- Transport Policy in the Era of Ridehailing and Other Disruptive Transportation Technologies
Giovanni Circella and Farzad Alemi
- An Empirical Investigation of the Reward Incentive and Trip Purposes on Departure Time Behavior Change
Ali Arian, Alireza Ermagun, Xiaoyu Zhu and Yi-Chang Chiu
- Institutional Influences on the Development of Urban Freight Transport Policies by Local Authorities
Emine Zehra Akgün and Jason Monios
- Europe's Freight Transport Policy: Analysis, Synthesis and Evaluation
Paulus T. Aditjandra
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Transport Planning: Toward a New Era?
Silvio Nocera, Alberto Dianin and Federico Cavallaro