Get a quick, expert overview of clinically-focused topics and guidelines that are relevant to testing for HER2, which contributes to approximately 25% of breast cancers today. This concise resource by Drs. Sara Hurvitz, and Kelly McCann consolidates today's available information on this growing topic into one convenient resource, making it an ideal, easy-to-digest reference for practicing and trainee oncologists.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
1. The HER2 alteration in breast cancer
2. HER2 testing in the era of changing guidelines
3. Optimal first-line treatment of HER2+ advanced disease
4. Second line therapy and beyond
5. HER2+ CNS metastases
6. Neoadjuvant therapy
7. Adjuvant therapy
8. Outcomes based on HR status in early stage disease
9. De-escalation of therapy for small tumor
10. Cardiac toxicity of HER2-targeted regimens
11. Non-cardiac toxicity of HER2-targeted therapy
Therapies on the horizon
12. Targeting other pathways active in HER2+ disease (CDK4/6, VEGF, PI3K, mTOR, FGFR, PARP, antibody-drug conjugates, etc)
13. Harnessing the immune system in HER2+ disease