"Electricals Retailing in Thailand, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to the Thailand retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Thailand electricals retail market.
The electricals sector in Thailand was valued at ?266.2 billion in 2016 and is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.3% during 2016-2021 to reach ?313.6 billion. Consumers’ growing desire for modern electronics and affordability are forecast to drive the sector sales over the forecast period.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in electricals category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in electricals sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in electricals sector
- Popularity of e-commerce and social media growing rapidly among Thai
- Growing popularity of digital products to drive the sales
- Electrical and electronics specialists cede ground to online players
- Mass market players dominate the sector
- Mass market retailers dominate the sector
- The sector is dominated by local players
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on electricals sector in Thailand retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in electricals category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the electricals market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the electricals market.