"Health & Beauty Retailing in Brazil, Market Shares, Summary & Forecasts to 2021", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Brazil retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Brazil health and beauty industry.
Health & beauty is the second largest sector in the Brazilian retail industry and contributed 12.3% to total retail sales in 2016. Sales in the sector are projected to register a healthy CAGR of 7.7% over the forecast period and increase from R$185 billion in 2016 to R$268.3 billion in 2021.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories),
- The report also details major retailers in each category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories, which include Clothing, Footwear, Books, News and Stationery, Electrical and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Health and Beauty, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, Sports and Leisure Equipment, Jewelry, Watches and Accessories, and Luggage and Leather Goods
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics across various channels
- Sector producing steady growth, driven by cosmetics and toiletries
- Specialists continue to dominate while grocers gaining traction
- Local players dominate the fairly consolidated health & beauty market
- Top 10 healthy & beauty retailers accounted for 35.6% in 2016
- Nine of the 10 top retailers are targeting the mass market
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on health and beauty sector in Brazilian retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in health and beauty category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the health and beauty market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the health and beauty market.