This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Illovo Sugar Limited (Illovo Sugar), a subsidiary of Associated British Foods plc, is a supplier of sugar and other derivatives. The company’s product portfolio comprises brown and refined sugar, industrial sugar, pre-pack sugar, bulk raw sugar, specialty sugars and syrup. Illovo Sugar also offers various sugar derivatives including furfural, agriguard, furfuryl alcohol, diacetyl and 2.3-pentanedione, biomass sugar, lactulose and ethyl alcohol. The company operates agricultural and manufacturing operations in Tanzania, Zambia, Mozambique, Malawi, Swaziland and South Africa. Apart from Africa, it markets its products across the US and the European Union countries. It is also involved in electricity co-generation. Illovo Sugar is headquartered in Umhlanga Rocks, Durban, South Africa.
Illovo Sugar Limited Key Recent Developments
Mar 13, 2018: Ubombo Sugar Announces Positive Economic Impact Reported at E3.1 billion
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Illovo Sugar Limited - Key Facts
- Illovo Sugar Limited - Key Employees
- Illovo Sugar Limited - Major Products and Services
- Illovo Sugar Limited - History
- Illovo Sugar Limited - Company Statement
- Illovo Sugar Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Illovo Sugar Limited - Business Description
- Illovo Sugar Limited - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Illovo Sugar Limited - Strengths
- Illovo Sugar Limited - Weaknesses
- Illovo Sugar Limited - Opportunities
- Illovo Sugar Limited - Threats
- Illovo Sugar Limited - Key Competitors
- Mar 13, 2018: Ubombo Sugar Announces Positive Economic Impact Reported at E3.1 billion
- Illovo Sugar Limited, Key Facts
- Illovo Sugar Limited, Key Employees
- Illovo Sugar Limited, Major Products and Services
- Illovo Sugar Limited, History
- Illovo Sugar Limited, Other Locations
- Illovo Sugar Limited, Subsidiaries
- Illovo Sugar Limited, Key Competitors
- Xiwang Sugar Holdings Co Limited
- Umfolozi Sugar Mill (Pty) Limited
- Ucl Company Limited
- Tsb Sugar Holdings Ltd
- Tongaat Hulett Sugar Limited
- starafricacorporation Ltd
- Gledhow Sugar Company (Pty) Ltd
- AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG