This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Trimedyne Inc (Trimedyne) develops, manufactures and markets surgical Lasers and a range of disposable and reusable, fiber optic laser energy delivery devices for use in a wide range of medical applications. The company’s products find application in a wide range of medical markets including urology, lithotripsy, spinal disc, laser rental and gynecology. Its products are also used in ear, nose and throat (ENT) surgery, gastrointestinal surgery and general surgery among others. Trimedyne operates a subsidiary, Mobile Surgical Technologies Inc that provides rental of lasers and other medical equipment on a fee per case basis to hospitals, group practices, surgery centers and individual physicians in Southwest US. Trimedyne is headquartered in Irvine, California, the US.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with this detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
- Trimedyne Inc - Key Facts
- Trimedyne Inc - Key Employees
- Trimedyne Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Trimedyne Inc - Major Products and Services
- Trimedyne Inc - History
- Trimedyne Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Trimedyne Inc - Business Description
- Trimedyne Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Trimedyne Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Trimedyne Inc - Strengths
- Trimedyne Inc - Weaknesses
- Trimedyne Inc - Opportunities
- Trimedyne Inc - Threats
- Trimedyne Inc - Key Competitors
- Trimedyne Inc, Key Facts
- Trimedyne Inc, Key Employees
- Trimedyne Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Trimedyne Inc, Major Products and Services
- Trimedyne Inc, History
- Trimedyne Inc, Subsidiaries
- Trimedyne Inc, Key Competitors