This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - The publisher's summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Hexion Inc (Hexion), a subsidiary of Hexion LLC is a producer of thermoset resins, adhesives and structural resins and coatings. Its product portfolio includes epoxy resins, versatic acids and derivatives, phenolic specialty resins and molding compounds, and formaldehyde based resins. The company serves diversifies growing end-markets such as residential and non-residential construction, industrial, automotive, wind energy, consumer goods, and electronics. It provides formaldehyde-based resins for the North American forest products industry. The company distributes its products through a network of direct sales force and third-party distributors worldwide. It company operates in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America. Hexion is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, the US.
Hexion Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 11,2021: Hexion Announces Second Quarter 2021 Results
May 12,2021: Hexion Announces First Quarter 2021 Results
Apr 13,2021: Hexion earns 2021 energy star partner of the year award for comprehensive energy management program
Mar 10,2021: Hexion announces intent to expand Portland, Oregon, Site
Nov 28,2020: Hexion appoints Karen Fowler as first director of diversity, equity and inclusion
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report’s analysis of the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies with the publisher's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company’s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report’s detailed insight into the company’s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of ContentsSection 1 - About the Company
- Hexion Inc - Key Facts
- Hexion Inc - Key Employees
- Hexion Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Hexion Inc - Major Products and Services
- Hexion Inc - History
- Hexion Inc - Company Statement
- Hexion Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Joint Venture
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Hexion Inc - Business Description
- Business Segment: Adhesives
- Business Segment: Coatings and Composites
- Geographical Segment: Brazil
- Geographical Segment: Canada
- Geographical Segment: China
- Geographical Segment: Other International
- Geographical Segment: The Netherlands
- Geographical Segment: The US
- R&D Overview
- Hexion Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Hexion Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Hexion Inc - Strengths
- Hexion Inc - Weaknesses
- Hexion Inc - Opportunities
- Hexion Inc - Threats
- Hexion Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company’s Recent Developments
- Aug 11, 2021: Hexion Announces Second Quarter 2021 Results
- May 12, 2021: Hexion Announces First Quarter 2021 Results
- Apr 13, 2021: Hexion earns 2021 energy star partner of the year award for comprehensive energy management program
- Mar 10, 2021: Hexion announces intent to expand Portland, Oregon, Site
- Nov 28, 2020: Hexion appoints Karen Fowler as first director of diversity, equity and inclusion
- Nov 09, 2020: Hexion announces third quarter 2020 results
- Sep 28, 2020: Hexion announces agreement for Sale of Phenolic Specialty Resins, Hexamine and European-based Forest Products Resins Businesses to Black Diamond and Investindustrial
- Sep 16, 2020: Hexion announces return of chairman, president and CEO from medical leave
Section 4 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact the Publisher
List of Tables
- Hexion Inc, Key Facts
- Hexion Inc, Key Employees
- Hexion Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Hexion Inc, Major Products and Services
- Hexion Inc, History
- Hexion Inc, Other Locations
- Hexion Inc, Subsidiaries
- Hexion Inc, Affiliate
- Hexion Inc, Joint Venture
- Hexion Inc, Key Competitors
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- SI Group Inc
- Olin Corp
- Sealed Air Corp
- Hebei Shield Technology Co Ltd
- Gurit Holding AG
- Georgia-Pacific Chemicals LLC
- Formosa Plastics Group
- BASF Corp
- Dynea International Oy
- Covestro AG
- Nan Ya Plastics Corp
- Exxon Mobil Corp
- Huntsman Corp