Increasingly stringent environmental norms, rising infrastructure development, and increasing use of Low Temperature Thermal Desalination (LTTD) process are some of the other factors that would drive the market during the forecast period. Key players operating in India desalination plant market include VA Tech Wabag Ltd., Thermax India Ltd., Ion Exchange India Ltd., Doshion Veolia Water Solutions, IDE Technologies India Pvt. Ltd., SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions, Aquatech Systems Asia Pvt. Ltd., Hitachi Plant Technologies India Pvt. Ltd., National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT), and Hyflux Engineering India Private Limited, among others.
“India Desalination Plant Market By End Use Sector, By Technology, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023”, discusses the following aspects of desalination plant market in India:
- Desalination Plant Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By End Use Sector (Industrial, Municipal & Power), By Technology (Membrane, Thermal & Others)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- To gain an in-depth understanding of desalination plant market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, desalination plant manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with desalination plant manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Desalination Plant Market Outlook
4.1. Global Desalination Plant Market Overview
4.2. Market Size & Forecast
4.2.1. By Value
5. India Desalination Plant Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.1.2. By Installed Capacity
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By End Use Sector
22.214.171.124. By Value
5.2.2. By Region
126.96.36.199. By Installed Capacity
5.2.3. By Technology
188.8.131.52. By Installed Capacity
5.2.4. By Installer
184.108.40.206. By Value
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index
6. List of Desalination Plants in India
7. Market Dynamics
8. Market Trends & Developments
9. India Economic Profile
10. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. VA Tech Wabag Ltd.
11.2. Thermax India Limited
11.3. Ion Exchange India Ltd.
11.4. Doshion Veolia Water Solutions Pvt Ltd
11.5. IDE Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
11.6. SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions
11.7. Aquatech Systems Asia Pvt. Ltd.
11.8. Hitachi Plant Technologies India Pvt. Ltd
11.9. National Institute of Ocean Technology
11.10. Hyflux Engineering (India) Private Limited
12. Strategic Recommendations
*List of Tables & Figures Available on Enquiry.
- VA Tech Wabag Ltd.
- Thermax India Limited
- Ion Exchange India Ltd.
- Doshion Veolia Water Solutions Pvt Ltd
- IDE Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
- SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions
- Aquatech Systems Asia Pvt. Ltd.
- Hitachi Plant Technologies India Pvt. Ltd
- National Institute of Ocean Technology
- Hyflux Engineering (India) Private Limited