Total India X-ray market overview, segment market analysis (for analog X-ray, computed radiography and digital radiography), market share analysis, revenue forecast from 2013 to 2020, pricing analysis for 2015, segment revenue forecast discussion, and growth opportunities.
Analog X-ray Systems, Computed Radiography (CR) Systems, and Digital Radiography (DR) Systems.
Market measurements have been analyzed for the year 2015, with the historic period as 2013 and 2014, and forecast up to 2020. Revenue and year-on-year growth rates have been provided by market segments. Pricing analysis by market segments for the base year has also been provided. Furthermore, an extensive list of domestic analog X-ray manufacturers in the X-ray market for 2015–2016 has been covered.
Analog/conventional X-ray used in diagnostic imaging applications are the one of the oldest medical imaging modalities in the industry. The need for basic and quick X-rays, such as chest X-ray, bone fracture X-ray, and dental imaging account for the usage of analogue X-ray systems across the country.
Despite the basic needs of conventional/analog X-ray systems, the author assesses that the overall the market has shown incremental growth in the CR and DR segments, with a marginal decline in the sales of analog X-ray systems.
The transition from film-based systems to film-less systems has triggered the shift from analog to CR and DR, showcasing improved work flow and better image quality, productivity, efficiency, and accuracy in the X-ray market.
Enhancements in the clinical value of picture archiving and communications system (PACS), such as the ability to make digital images accessible anywhere throughout the digital network, is fueling the growth of DR and CR. Additionally, the decline in PACS pricing also acts as a primary driver for the growth of the DR market.
Workflow optimization, coupled with improved image quality at reduced radiation dose, with 60% faster procedure time, has empowered the shift from analog X-ray to CR and DR. Furthermore, image quality that exceeds screen-film images has been one of the significant improvements in X-ray detector technology. In addition, young radiologists, being tech-savvy, show a large preference to DR and CR.
Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action section enlists the key roles that can be taken up by companies for growth. Key companies listed in this research study include: GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Siemens Healthineers, Cura Healthcare, Prognosys, Konica Minolta, Fujifilm, Canon, and Shimadzu.
1. Executive Summary
- Key Findings
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Indian Digital Radiography Market - Market Engineering Measurements
- Indian Computed Radiography Market - Market Engineering Measurements
- Indian Analog X-ray Market - Market Engineering Measurements
2. India Market Overview
- Total X-ray Market Overview - India
- Hospital Landscape Snapshot - India
- Installed Base and Infrastructure Trends
- Total X-ray Market Revenue Forecast - India
3. Market Forecast by Segments
- Indian DR Market - Revenue Forecast
- Indian DR Market - Forecast Discussion
- Indian CR Market - Revenue Forecast
- Indian CR Market - Revenue Forecast Discussion
- Indian Analog X-ray Market - Revenue Forecast
- Indian Analog X-ray Market - Revenue Forecast Discussion
4. Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Analysis - DR Systems Market
- Competitive Analysis - CR Systems Market
- Competitive Analysis - Analog X-ray Market
5. Pricing Analysis
- Pricing Analysis - Total X-ray Market
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
- Growth Opportunity - Computed and Digital Radiography
- Key Profiles of Select Tier-II/Regional Analog X-ray Suppliers in India
7. The Last Word
- The Last Word - Three Big Predictions
- Legal Disclaimer
- List of Exhibits