Toys & Games in Russia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Russia toys & games market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The toys & games market includes retail sales of action figures, activity toys, dolls, games, infant and baby toys, miniature models, plush toys, puzzles, ride-on model toys, and toy vehicles.
- The Russian toys & games market had total revenues of $2,530.0m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.8% between 2013 and 2017.
- Hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard discounters account for the largest proportion of sales in the Russian toys & games market in 2017, sales through this channel generated $328.0m, equivalent to 13% of the market's overall value.
- Slow growth has largely been a result of the recession in Russia, from which the country has only recently emerged; families will have had little disposable income for new toys or games.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the toys & games market in Russia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the toys & games market in Russia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key toys & games market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Russia toys & games market with five year forecasts
- What was the size of the Russia toys & games market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Russia toys & games market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Russia toys & games market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is Russia’s toys & games market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Market value forecast
Market value forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
Hamleys of London Ltd
About the Author
List of Tables
Table 1: Russia toys & games market value: $ million, 2013-17
Table 2: Russia toys & games market geography segmentation: $ million, 2017
Table 3: Russia toys & games market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 4: Russia toys & games market value forecast: $ million, 2017-22
Table 5: Hamleys of London Ltd: key facts
Table 6: Sistema JSFC: key facts
Table 7: Sistema JSFC: key financials ($)
Table 8: Sistema JSFC: key financials (RUB)
Table 9: Sistema JSFC: key financial ratios
Table 10: Ulmart: key facts
Table 11: Wildberries: key facts
Table 12: Russia size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 13: Russia gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2013-17
Table 14: Russia gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2013-17
Table 15: Russia inflation, 2013-17
Table 16: Russia consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 17: Russia exchange rate, 2013-17
List of Figures
Figure 1: Russia toys & games market value: $ million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Russia toys & games market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Russia toys & games market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Russia toys & games market value forecast: $ million, 2017-22
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the toys & games market in Russia, 2017
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the toys & games market in Russia, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the toys & games market in Russia, 2017
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the toys & games market in Russia, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the toys & games market in Russia, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the toys & games market in Russia, 2017
Figure 11: Sistema JSFC: revenues & profitability
Figure 12: Sistema JSFC: assets & liabilities