Angola: In-Depth PEST Insights
This PEST country analysis report on Angola provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
- Understand the political system in Angola through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
- Understand the economic situation in Angola through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
- Understand customer demographics in Angola through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
- Understand the technological landscape in Angola through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
- The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Angola, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
- The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Angola's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment.
- The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Reasons to buy
- What is the outlook in Angola in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Angola perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Angola perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Angola perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
1.2.1. Key highlights
1.3. Key developments from January 2019 to January 2020
2. KEY FACTS AND GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION
3. GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION
4. POLITICAL LANDSCAPE
4.3. Structure and policies
4.3.1. Key political figures
4.3.2. Structure of government
4.3.3. Key policies
4.4.1. Governance indicators
5. ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE
5.3. Structure and policies
5.3.1. Financial system
5.4.1. GDP and growth rate
5.4.5. Fiscal situation
5.4.6. Current account
5.4.7. Foreign trade
5.4.8. External debt
5.4.9. International investment position
5.4.10. Monetary situation
5.4.11. Key monetary indicators
6. SOCIAL LANDSCAPE
6.3. Structure and policies
6.3.1. Demographic composition
7. TECHNOLOGICAL LANDSCAPE
7.3. Structure and policies
7.3.1. Intellectual property
7.4.1. Opportunity sectors
8.1. Ask the analyst
8.2. About the Analyst
List of Tables
Table 1: Angola - Key Facts, 2020
Table 2: Mid-year Population by Gender (as a Percentage of the Total Population), 2019e
List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Angola, 2020
Figure 2: Angola - A Timeline of Key Political Events
Figure 3: Angola - Key Political Figures, 2020
Figure 4: Angola - Political Composition in the National Assembly, 2017
Figure 5: Angola - Evolution of GDP Growth, 2008-2019e
Figure 6: Angola - GDP and GDP Growth Rate (US$ Billion/%), 2014-2024f
Figure 7: Angola - Sector-specific GDP, 2018e
Figure 8: Angola - Agricultural Output (AOA Trillion/%), 2013-2018e
Figure 9: Angola - Industrial Output (AOA Trillion/%), 2013-2018e
Figure 10: Angola - Services Output (AOA Trillion/%), 2013-2018e
Figure 11: Angola - Trade Position (US$ Billion), 2014-2018
Figure 12: Angola - Consumer Price Index and CPI-based Inflation, 2014-2024f
Figure 13: Angola - Unemployment (Thousands), 2014-2024f
Figure 14: Angola - Major Religions, 2014
Figure 15: Angola - Healthcare Expenditure (US$ Billion/% of GDP), 2009-2018
Figure 16: Angola - Internet Users (Millions/%), 2013-2018e