The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Equinix Inc (Equinix) is a communication network service provider. It offers services such as carrier-neutral co-location, interconnection and managed services to financial service companies, network providers, enterprises, content companies and systems integrators. The company offers its services to e-commerce, healthcare, government, advertising, mobile, cloud service provides, financial services, networks, content delivery systems, gaming and digital media and entertainment. Equinix markets its solutions through direct sales force and channel marketing programs. The company operates international business exchange (IBX) data centers in Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Asia-Pacific. Equinix is headquartered in Redwood City, California, the US.
Equinix Inc Key Recent Developments
Mar 22, 2018: Schneider Electric Launches Renewable Energy Services to Help Companies Address Steep Energy Costs
Feb 15, 2018: Equinix announces Q4 and full year 2017 results
Nov 02, 2017: Equinix reports third quarter 2017 results
Oct 24, 2017: U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Honors Equinix with Award for Green Power Leadership
Oct 23, 2017: EPA Honors 2017 Green Power Leaders
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Equinix Inc - Key Facts
- Equinix Inc - Key Employees
- Equinix Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Equinix Inc - Major Products and Services
- Equinix Inc - History
- Equinix Inc - Company Statement
- Equinix Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Company Overview
- Equinix Inc - Business Description
- Equinix Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Equinix Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Equinix Inc - Strengths
- Equinix Inc - Weaknesses
- Equinix Inc - Opportunities
- Equinix Inc - Threats
- Equinix Inc - Key Competitors
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
- Mar 22, 2018: Schneider Electric Launches Renewable Energy Services to Help Companies Address Steep Energy Costs
- Nov 02, 2017: Equinix reports third quarter 2017 results
- Oct 24, 2017: U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Honors Equinix with Award for Green Power Leadership
- Oct 23, 2017: EPA Honors 2017 Green Power Leaders
- Sep 12, 2017: NEO Network from Schneider Electric Expands to Europe, Helps Companies Accelerate Renewable Energy and Sustainability Progress
- Aug 16, 2017: Equinix to Install Largest Deployment of Fuel Cells for the Coloation Data Center Industry
- Aug 16, 2017: Equinix to Install Largest Deployment of Fuel Cells for the Colocation Data Center Industry
- Aug 03, 2017: Equinix reports second quarter 2017 results
- Aug 02, 2017: Equinix reports higher Q2 net income, provides outlook for Q3
- Jul 19, 2017: Equinix appoints company veteran Charles Meyers president of strategy, services and innovation
- Ratio Definitions
- Equinix Inc, Key Facts
- Equinix Inc, Key Employees
- Equinix Inc, Key Employee Biographies
- Equinix Inc, Major Products and Services
- Equinix Inc, History
- Equinix Inc, Other Locations
- Equinix Inc, Subsidiaries
- Equinix Inc, Key Competitors
- Equinix Inc, Ratios based on current share price
- Equinix Inc, Annual Ratios
- Equinix Inc, Annual Ratios
- Equinix Inc, Annual Ratios
- Equinix Inc, Interim Ratios
- Currency Codes
- Capital Market Ratios
- Equity Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Cost Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Leverage Ratios
- Efficiency Ratios
- Equinix Inc, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017)
- Equinix Inc, Ratio Charts
- Verizon Business
- Source Plc
- Next Generation Data Ltd
- Keppel Data Centres Holding Pte Ltd
- E-Shelter Facility Service Gmbh
- EarthLink Holdings Corp.
- Colt Group SA
- CenturyLink Technology Solutions
- Arrow Enterprise Computing Solutions Ltd.