The market is segmented into autonomous tractors, UAVs, agrochemical applicators, robotic milking devices, and others depending on the type of usage. Usage area segmentation is done by animal farming, crop production, forest control, etc. Market studies show that crop production is the largest segment in terms of revenue. It is also growing at a faster rate in comparison to others. Robotic milking devices are widespread in developed countries and can be termed as a successful adoption of mechatronic robots in farming.
North America is the largest market with many established companies, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. The growing population and decreasing farmlands make Asia-Pacific a region with immense opportunities. However, technology adoption is low due to abundant cheap labor in these countries.
Key Developments in the Market:
- September 2017: Autonomous Solutions (ASI) - In early 2017, AccuGuide for Case IH was unveiled for the first time. The AccuGuide, which is developed by ASI and CNH Industrial’s Innovation Group, is an automated steering system that utilizes advanced technology to plan the end of row turns in the headlands of a field.
- May 2016: Harvest Automation - Pioneering agricultural automation machines company Harvest Automation sold its robotic warehouse automation technology and business to focus on robotic material handling in a variety of agriculture markets.
Reasons to Purchase the Report:
- To study the current and future market in the developed and emerging regions.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
- Identify the segment that is expected to dominate the market.
- Identify the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3-month analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel).
This report can be customized to meet your requirements.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Study Assumptions
2.4 Econometric Forecast Model
3. Executive Summary
4. Key Findings of the Study
5. Market Overview and Technology Trends
5.1 Current Market Scenario
5.2 Technology Trends
5.3 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
5.3.2 Threat of Substitute Products/Services
5.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.3.4 Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
6. Market Dynamics
6.1.1 Necessity to Increase Yields and Reduce Costs
6.2.1 Equipment being unaffordable
6.3.1 Development of New Lightweight and Low-Cost Agricultural Robots
7. Global Agricultural Robots and Mechatronics Market Segmentation, by Type
7.1 Autonomous Tractors
7.2 Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV)
7.3 Agrochemical Application
7.4 Robotic Milking
8. Global Market Segmentation, by Application
8.1 Animal Farming
8.2 Crop Production
8.3 Forest Control
9. Global Agricultural Robots and Mechatronics Market, by Geography
9.1 North America
9.1.2 United States
9.2.3 United Kingdom
9.3.6 South Korea
9.4 Middle East & Africa
9.4.3 Saudi Arabia
9.4.4 South Africa
9.5 South America
10. Competitive Landscape
10.2 Market Share Analysis
11. Company Profiles
11.1 3D Robotics
11.6 Autonomous Solutions (ASI)
11.7 Autonomous Tractor Corporation
11.8 Autoprobe Technologies
11.9 Blue River Technology
11.10 Boumatic Robotics
11.12 Clearpath Robotics
11.13 CNH Industrial
11.14 Conic System
11.16 Emerging Players
11.17 GEA Group
11.18 Harvest Automation
11.19 John Deere
12. Future of the Market