Asia – Pacific
Asia-Pacific will grow significantly with the ongoing investments on military platforms. With the procurement and making of 5th generation aircraft with stealth capability, it is mandatory for pilots to undergo such training. India and China have increased their military budgets and are increasingly procuring military equipment. As a result, there is a need to provide training to military personnel, which is expected to drive the military simulation and training market.
Key Developments in the Market:
- March 2018: BAE Systems Australia to upgraded Australia's long-range radar network
- December 2017: L3 Link Awarded Contract to Upgraded F/A-18 Training Systems for the Swiss Air Force
- February 2017: Rockwell Collins developed new ARC-210 smart mount for Iridium® SATCOM integration
Reasons to purchase this report
- The report analyses how the changing geopolitics across the world will impact military simulation and training market
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- The simulator type that is expected to dominate the market
- The regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
- Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players
- 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel)
This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please contact us for more information.
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2. Analysis Methodology
2.3. Study Assumptions
2.4. Econometric Forecast Model
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview and Technology Trends
4.1. Current Market Scenario
4.2. Technology Trends
4.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1. Bargaining Power of the Suppliers
4.3.2. Bargaining Power of the Consumers
4.3.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4. Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.3.5. Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
5. Market Dynamics
5.1.1. Increasing Political Disputes and Civil Unrest Across the Globe
5.2.1. High Complexity of Simulator Systems
5.3.1. Evolution of Simulators for Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS)
6. Global Military Aerospace Simulation and Training Market, Segmented by Simulator Type
6.1. Full Flight Simulator (FFS)
6.2. Flight Training Devices (FTD)
6.3. Cockpit Procedures Trainer (CPT)
6.4. Part Task Trainer (PTT)
6.5. Flight Simulation Training Devices (FSTD)
7. Global Military Aerospace Simulation and Training Market, Segmented by Aircraft Type
7.1. Rotary Wing
7.2. Fixed Wing
8. Global Military Aerospace Simulation and Training Market, Segmented by Geography
8.1. North America
8.1.1. The United States
8.1.3. Rest of North America
8.2.4. Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.3.2. United Kingdom
8.3.4. Rest of Europe
8.4. Rest Of The World
8.4.2. South Africa
9. Competitive Landscape
9.2. Market Share Analysis
10. Company Profiles
10.1. L-3 Communications Link Simulation & Training
10.2. Rockwell Collins
10.3. Advanced Simulation Corp.
10.4. Aerosim Technologies, Inc.
10.5. Atlantis Systems Corp.
10.6. BAE Systems
10.7. Boeing Training Systems and Support
10.8. CACI International, Inc.
10.10. Cubic Simulation Systems
10.11. FlightSafety International
10.12. FLYIT Simulators
10.13. Lockheed Martin
10.14. NLX Corp.
10.15. SYTRONICS, Inc.
10.16. Vector Training Systems, Inc.
10.18. Diamond Visionics LLC
10.19. NGRAIN Corporation
10.20. Pacific Simulators Limited
10.21. Scalable Display Technologies
11. Future Outlook
- L-3 Communications Link Simulation & Training
- Rockwell Collins
- Advanced Simulation Corp.
- Aerosim Technologies Inc.
- Atlantis Systems Corp.
- BAE Systems
- Boeing Training Systems and Support
- CACI International Inc.
- Cubic Simulation Systems
- FlightSafety International
- FLYIT Simulators
- Lockheed Martin
- NLX Corp.
- SYTRONICS Inc.
- Vector Training Systems Inc.
- Diamond Visionics LLC
- NGRAIN Corporation
- Pacific Simulators Limited
- Scalable Display Technologies