The die casting market has attracted the automotive industry, which is looking highly durable die cast parts. Industrial machinery and piping manufacturers are increasingly employing die-casting since the past few years. Aerospace, as well as defense industries are also increasingly using die-cast parts. The most preferred casting process is pressure die-casting, which has shown a significant amount of growth, while vacuum die-casting is expected to grow at a high CAGR in the next five years.
The technical workforce in the die-casting industry has greatly improved, which has led an overall improvement in the production quality. Associations, such as the NADCA are working to bring die casting training and facilities to universities to create a skilled workforce owing to the automation of die casting processes. In the automotive industry, agencies, such as the Environmental Protection Agency has demanded the lowering of emissions from vehicles, which can only be possible through light-weight vehicles. This is has helped boost production in the die-casting sector.
Asia-Pacific is the largest market for die-casting and globally accounted for over 58% share in 2017. Further growth is imminent in the Asia-Pacific magnesium alloy die casting market for many new start-up companies because of an increasing tendency of end-users towards lower production costs. Established companies are posing a great challenge in terms of technological, reliability and quality issues, which is leading to many smaller companies being merged or acquired by established companies.
Key Industry Players
Some of the key players in the market are: ENDURANCE GROUP, NEMAK, PACE INDUSTRIES, RYOBI DIE-CASTING, ZEN S.A., amongst others.
Reasons to purchase this report:
- Current and future Global die casting market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- Detailed study of the segment that is expected to dominate the market
- Regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
- Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players
- 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel)
- This report can be customized to meet the desired requirements. Please connect with our analyst, who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Study Phases
2.4 Econometric Modelling
3. Executive Summary
4. Key Findings of the Study
5. Market Overview & Trends
5.2 New Developments In R&D/ Latest Technologies
5.3 Value Chain Analysis
5.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
5.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products/Services
5.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
6. Market Dynamics
6.1.1 Stringent Epa Regulations and Cafe Standards
6.1.2 Demand from the Commercial Vehicle Segment in Europe
6.1.3 Technological Advancements and Innovation
6.2.1 Cost Issues and Resource Inefficiencies
6.2.2 Economic Sluggishness and Socio-Economic Concerns in Europe
6.2.3 Outsourcing to Apac Countries
6.2.4 Other Notable Barriers for the Market
6.3.1 Recovery of European Automobile Market
6.3.2 Demand from the Electric Vehicle Segment
6.3.3 Focus on R&D Through Technological Innovation
6.3.4 Other Propelents for the Market
7. Global Die Casting Market Segmentation, by Production Process Type
7.1 Pressure Die Casting
7.2 Vacuum Die Casting
7.3 Squeeze Die Casting
8. Global Die Casting Market Segmentation, by Application Type
8.2 Electrical & Electronics
8.3 Industrial Applications
9. Global Die Casting Market Segmentation, by Raw Material Type
10. Global Die Casting Market Segmentation, by Geography
10.1 North America
10.1.3 Rest of North America
10.2.6 Rest of Europe
10.3.4 South Korea
10.3.6 Rest of Asia-Pacific
10.4 Latin America
10.4.4 Rest of Latin America
10.5 Africa & Middle East
10.5.1 South Africa
10.5.4 Saudi Arabia
10.5.5 Rest of Africa & Middle East
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1 Market Share Analysis
11.2 Strategies & New Product Developments By Leading Players
12. Company Profiles
12.1 Empire Die Casting Company
12.3 Ryobi Die Casting Inc.
12.4 Sandhar Technologies Ltd.
12.5 Kspg AG
12.6 Grupo Antolin-Irausa, S.A.
12.7 Koch Enterprises (Gibbs Die Casting Group)
12.9 Sundaram – Clayton
12.10 Pace Industries
12.11 Endurance Group
12.12 Interplex Holdings Ltd.
12.13 Shiloh Industries
12.14 Sigma Electric Manufacturing Corp
12.15 Engtek Group
12.16 Lorom Industries:
12.17 Alcoa Inc.
12.18 Faist Group
12.19 Brillcast Manufacturing
12.20 Georg Fischer Limited
12.21 Trimet Aluminum Ag
12.22 Meridian Light Weight Technologies
12.23 Montupet S.A.
12.24 Rockman Industries
13. FUTURE OUTLOOK OF THE MARKET
- Empire Die Casting Company
- Ryobi Die Casting Inc
- Sandhar Technologies Ltd.
- Kspg Ag
- Grupo Antolin-Irausa
- Koch Enterprises (Gibbs Die Casting Group)
- Sundaram – Clayton
- Pace Industries
- Endurance Group
- Interplex Holdings Ltd
- Shiloh Industries
- Sigma Electric Manufacturing Corp
- Engtek Group
- Lorom Industries
- Alcoa Inc.
- Faist Group
- Brillcast Manufacturing
- Georg Fischer Limited
- Trimet Aluminum Ag
- Meridian Light Weight Technologies
- Montupet S.A.
- Rockman Industries