Increasing Productivity At The Risk Of Emerging Zoonosis
Emerging zoonotic diseases have potentially serious human health and economic impacts and their current upwards trends are likely to continue. Examples are avian influenza, Bovine Spongiform Encephalitis (BSE) and the Nipah virus. Increasing the productivity of livestock is critical to feeding the growing global population. The animal health sector can support this by providing treatments for disease prevention and control, and by innovating to improve the nutritional quality of the finished product. A major area for product innovation will be animal feed. The risk of E. coli, Salmonella infection and emerging new strains of influenza viruses is often greater in intensive production systems and long distance transport of animal’s potentially devastating impacts for human health. This risk from zoonotic diseases is the primary factor fuelling the need for veterinary health products and services ensuring the health of animals thereby ensuring the food safety in animal based products.
Animal Food Processor’s Demand for Transparent Labelling
Today, animal welfare is no longer a insignificant issue for consumers, it is a topic of concern to an increasing number of mainstream consumers. Consumers are increasingly drawing connections between their own health and the conditions in which animals are raised. There is an increasing consumer demand over the last decade for greater product transparency, and a stronger push from governmental regulators to increase food packaging transparency such as the new FDA nutrition panel and GMO labeling requirements. A great demand for transparent labelling can be witnessed not only for their own food, but also be witnessed in the pet food products and feed for livestock. This is sure to surge the market for veterinary healthcare market. There is also evidence consumers will pay a higher price for products formulated with such natural ingredients. As many as 73 percent of consumers said they are willing to pay a higher retail price for a food or beverage product made with ingredients they recognize and trust, according to research published by Ingredient Communications, London in 2015.
- July 2017: Merial the animal health division of Sanofi and Zoetis enter into strategic agreement for expansion of dairy products in India.
- March 2017: Merck Animal Health Completes Acquisition of Vallée S.A. to develop a comprehensive portfolio of animal health products for the Brazilian Market.
Reasons to purchase this report
- Study on the adoption of animal growth promoters in developing regions and its effects on the global growth promoters industry.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the type of animal growth promoter expected to dominate the market during the forecast period.
- Study on the region expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please contact us for more information.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 General Study Assumptions
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Study Assumptions
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET OVERVIEW AND TECHNOLOGY TRENDS
4.1 Current Market Scenario
4.2 Technology Trends
4.3 Porter's Five Force Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Threat of Substitutes
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5. MARKET DYNAMICS
6. GLOBAL ANIMAL GROWTH PROMOTERS MARKET SEGMENTATION, BY PRODUCT TYPE
6.2 Feed Enzymes
6.5 Organic Acid Growth Enhancers
6.7 Yeast Products
6.8 Hormonal Growth Promoters
6.9 Beta Agonist Growth Enhancers
7. GLOBAL ANIMAL GROWTH PROMOTERS MARKET SEGMENTATION, BY PRODUCT TYPE
7.5 Pet Food
8. GLOBAL ANIMAL GROWTH PROMOTER MARKET SEGMENTATION, BY GEOGRAPHY
8.1 North America
8.1.1 United States
8.1.4 Rest of the North America
8.2.2 United Kingdom
8.2.6 Rest of the Europe
8.3.4 Rest of the Asia-Pacific
8.4 South America
8.4.3 Rest of the South America
8.5 Middle East & Africa
8.5.1 Saudi Arabia
8.5.2 South Africa
8.5.3 Rest of the Middle East & Africa
9. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
9.2 Market Share Analysis
10. COMPANY PROFILES
10.2 Bayer Animal Health
10.3 Boehringer Ingelheim
10.4 Merck Animal Health
10.5 Elanco Animal Health
10.7 Cargill, Inc.
10.8 Royal DSM N.V.
10.9 Alltech Inc.
10.10 Danisco A/S
11. FUTUER OUTLOOK