Government Fiscal Reforms Driving the Market
Owing to increasing government expenditure and foreign investments, which are leading to the growth in end-user industries, such as healthcare, construction, etc., South American countries are registering stabilizing economy in the recent times Therefore, growth in end-user industries is expected to augment the demand for microspheres, thus driving the studied market.
Membrane Segment Poised to Witness Robust Growth Rate
The market has been segmented by textile, type of raw material, and end-user industry. By end-user industry, because of increasing demand for cancer treatment drugs, the medical technology segment is expected to dominate the global market. In addition, the construction end-user industry is expected to record a considerable potential for growth over the forecast period.
Booming Medical Sector Driving the Brazilian Market
The Brazilian microsphere market is mainly driven by the booming medical sector. Growing private investments in the healthcare sector have boosted the growth of the country’s medical industry. Private equities and venture capitalists have bolstered investments in the healthcare sector. In addition, the emerging middle class has led to an increasing adoption of health and wellness trend.
Major Players: 3M, AkzoNobel, Chase Corp., Evonik Industries AG, Henkel AG & CO. Kgaa, Induchem AG, Luminex, Swarco AG and others.
Reason to purchase this Report
- To understand the impact of end-user industries on the market.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- The product type and application that are anticipated to dominate the market.
- The country expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please contact us for more information.
1.1 Scope of the Report
1.2 Research Phases
1.3 Study Deliverables
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
3.1 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.2 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.2.5 Degree of Competition
4. Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increasing Demand from Medical Technologies
4.1.2 Recyclability and Reusability
4.1.3 Other Drivers
4.2.1 Worsened Macroeconomic Situation
4.2.2 Other Restraints
4.3.1 Growing Demand for Microspheres in Cancer Treatment Drugs
4.3.2 Expansion of End-user Industries into New and Emerging Markets
4.3.3 Other Opportunities
5. Market Segmentation and Analysis - (Market Size, Growth, and forecast)
5.1 By Type
5.2 By Raw Material
5.2.4 Fly ash
5.2.6 Other Raw Materials
5.3 By Application
5.3.4 Oil & Gas
5.3.5 Paints & Coatings
5.3.6 Medical Technology
5.3.8 Other Applications
6. Regional Market Analysis (Market Size, Growth, and Forecast)
6.1 South America
6.1.7 Rest of South America
7. Outlook of the Market
8. Competitive Landscape
8.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
8.2 Market Share Analysis**
8.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
9. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials**, Products & Services, Recent Developments, and Analyst View)
9.1 Aromsyn Co. Ltd
9.2 Bann Quimica Ltd
9.3 BASF SE
9.4 Finetech Industry Limited
9.5 Huntsman Corporation
9.6 Shandong Jinling Chemical Co.
9.7 The Chemours Company
9.8 The Dow Chemical Company
9.9 Tianjin Elong Co. Ltd
9.10 Total SA
9.11 Yantai Wanhua Polyurethane Co. Ltd
*( List not Exhaustive)
**Subject to avialability on public domain
- Aromsyn Co. Ltd
- Bann Quimica Ltd
- BASF SE
- Finetech Industry Limited
- Huntsman Corporation
- Shandong Jinling Chemical Co.
- The Chemours Company
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Tianjin Elong Co. Ltd
- Total SA
- Yantai Wanhua Polyurethane Co. Ltd