Poland has become Europe’s major poultry meat producer and has seen demand for feed growing strongly. According to European statistical agency Eurostat, Poland has accounted nearly 18% of European poultry meat production in 2017 and is expected to produce 2.7 million tons, 50% more than either France or Germany, the bloc's second largest producers, tied at 12% market share. The growth in poultry feed is a positive sign for feed producers, the expansion in the country’s poultry industry is expected to continue during the next decade ahead, however, already being 150% self-sufficient in poultry meat, growth is likely to be at slower rates than over previous years. Where production of compound poultry feed is concerned, Poland increased the output of compound poultry feed by 6% in the year 2016, helped to push total production 4.7% higher in the year 2017.
The growth of domestic and international quick-service restaurants and widespread poultry diseases, and the demand for quality meat products by consumers has significantly contributed to the rising demand for poultry feed.
Increasing industrial livestock production and technological innovations in the meat processing industry are creating a demand for high-quality meat, thereby driving the market for poultry feed. Increased concern for health and ethical factors has also created opportunities in the industry for organic poultry feed.
Key Developments in the Market.
- March 2018: BASF gets the approval from European Union for pig and poultry feed enzyme product which is Natuphos E and it is now available in 28 countries of the EU
- February 2018 - ForFarmers N.V. acquired 60% of shares in Tasomix, a large, innovative feed company active mainly in Poland's poultry sector
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- Detailed analysis on the product type that is expected to dominate the market
- Detailed analysis on the regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
- Identifying the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players
- 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel)
This report can be customized to meet your requirements..
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Study Assumptions
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview and Technology Trends
4.1 Current Market Scenario
4.2 Technology Trends
4.3 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of the Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of the Consumers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.3.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
5. Market Dynamics
5.1.1 Industrialization of Livestock Industry
5.1.2 Expansion of Animal derived Products Market
5.2.1 Stringent Regulatory Environment
5.2.2 Competition for Raw Materials from other Industries
5.3.1 Increasing Costs of Natural Feed
6. Europe Poultry Feed Market, Segmentation by Animal Type
7. Europe Poultry Feed Market, Segmentation by Ingredients
7.2 Oilseed Meals
8. Europe Poultry Feed Market, Segmentation by Supplements
8.2 Amino Acids
8.7 Probiotics & Prebiotics
9. Europe Poultry Feed Market, Segmentation by Country
10. Competitive Landscape
10.2 Market Share Analysis
11. Company Profiles
11.1 Cargill Inc.
11.2 Land O Lakes Purina
11.3 Alltech Inc.
11.4 Archer Daniels Midland
11.5 New Hope Group
11.7 Nutreco NV
11.8 Ewos Group
11.9 Kent Feeds
11.10 Heiskell & CO.
11.11 De Hues
11.12 DeKalb Feeds
11.13 Zheng DA International Group
12. Future Outlook of the market