Rising Demand from Quick Service Restaurants
The quick service restaurant industry was designed around the concept of providing fast and convenience dining experiences at a relatively low cost. A significant marketing segment for the quick service restaurant industry is college age students ( 18 to 24 years of age). College age students often face issues with time management, striving to find balance between school, work, and social life. College age students often face financial and time constraints. The quick service restaurant industry has been able to capitalize on this dilemma by offering college students a quick, easy and inexpensive solution for their nutritional needs. To increase or maintain college student market share, innovation and customization in food menu is one of the key factors driving the growth of the quick service restaurants. The extensive consumption of poultry meat across the world makes it the most widely used meat in the quick service restaurant industry, giving rise to increased consumption of poultry feed premix.
Growth in poultry Premix use in the Middle East
Saudi Arabia’s output of chicken meat and eggs are thought to have continued their upward trends in 2017 with broiler meat output reaching 760,000 tons, slightly increasing from the 755,000 tons recorded in 2016, while table egg production rose by 2 percent to stand at 5.1 billion.
Output of broiler meat in Saudi Arabia is expected to continue upwards for the foreseeable future, reports the US. Department of Agriculture (USDA). The Saudi government has set a strategic goal of satisfying 60 percent of local demand within the next five years, and several development projects are in place to help reach that target. For example, the country’s largest poultry producer, Al-Watania, is in the process of constructing a mega poultry farm in the province of Al-Jour, which is expected to be operational by 2020. The farm will increase the company’s daily production of broilers from 820,000 to 1 million. Table egg production is planned to rise by 1.5 percent to 3 million eggs per day. Moreover, Saudi Arabia may have one of the highest levels of per capita poultry meat consumption in the world at 51 kg. This is causing a rise in production and import of poultry feed premix in the region.
- March 2018: The Netherlands-based producer of animal feed and nutritional service specialist, Trouw Nutrition, opened its first manufacturing unit in Myanmar.
- February 2017: Land O’Lakes, acquires Southern States Cooperative, Inc.’s animal feed business.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Study on the adoption of industrial Poultry feed premix in developing regions and its effects on the global feed premix industry.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the major players expected to dominate the market during the forecast period.
- Study on the region expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
This report can be customized to meet the desired requirements. Please connect with our analyst, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs.
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 General Study Assumptions
2. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Study Assumptions
3. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4. MARKET OVERVIEW AND TECHNOLOGY TRENDS
4.1 Current Market Scenario
4.2 Technology Trends
4.3 Porter's Five Force Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Threat of Substitutes
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5. MARKET DYNAMICS
6. GLOBAL POULTRY FEED PREMIX MARKET SEGMENTATION, BY GEOGRAPHY
6.1 North America
6.1.1 United States
6.1.4 Rest of the North America
6.2.2 United Kingdom
6.2.6 Rest of the Europe
6.3.4 Rest of the Asia-Pacific
6.4 South America
6.4.3 Rest of the South America
6.5 Middle East & Africa
6.5.1 Saudi Arabia
6.5.2 South Africa
6.5.3 Rest of the Middle East & Africa
7. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7.2 Market Share Analysis
8. COMPANY PROFILES
8.1 Charoen Pokphand
8.2 Cargill Inc.
8.3 Land O Lakes Feed
8.4 DBN Group
8.5 Archer Daniels Midland
8.6 Godrej Agrovet
8.7 For Farmers
8.8 DLG Group
8.9 DSM NV
9. FUTURE OUTLOOK