The functionality of LDWS is via a camera and three different sensors - video, laser, and infrared sensors, placed at different positions in a vehicle. The camera tracks the lane boundaries and alerts the driver, if the vehicle deviates from the prescribed path. A major technological advancement in this field is a smart drive-assisted LDWS that integrates the use of both cameras into one and also trains the driver to tackle dangerous situations.
Increased Safety Awareness
The rising demand from the consumers to employ better safety systems and the growing autonomous vehicles market are the factors driving the global automotive lane departure warning system market. Market players are now focusing on R&D activities, to develop better and technologically advanced products.
The major share of the market is expected to be accounted for by OEMs, over the forecast period. The regulations and the rising awareness regarding road and passenger safety are responsible for the mass adoption of these systems. Due to cost effectiveness, aftermarket is expected to register significant growth.
- Toyota RAV4 (2019) to be launched with many safety features like forward collision warning system with pedestrian detection and automatic emergency braking, full-speed dynamic radar cruise control, lane departure warning with steering assist, automatic high beams, lane detection and lane keep assist (what Toyota calls "Lane Tracing Assist")
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
- Detailed analysis on the segment that is expected to register the highest growth rate.
- Detailed study on the region and countries that are expected to dominate the market.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support, along with the Market Estimate Sheet (in Excel).
This report can be customized to meet your requirements..
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Study Assumptions
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview and Technology Trends
4.1 Current Market Scenario
4.2 Technology Trends
4.3 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.2 Threat of Substitute Products/Services
4.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.4 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5. Market Dynamics
5.1.1 Increasing Demand for Safety Features
5.3.1 Booming Autonomous Vehicles Market
6. Global Automotive Lane Warning System Market Segmentation - By Function Type
6.1 Lane Departure Warning
6.2 Lane Keeping System
7. Global Automotive Lane Warning Systems Market Segmentation - By Sales Channel
8. Global Automotive Lane Warning Systems Market Segmentation - By Vehicle Type
8.1 Passenger Cars
8.2 Light Commercial Vehicles
8.3 Heavy Commercial Vehicles
9. Global Automotive Lane Warning Systems Market Segmentation - By Geography
9.1 North America
9.1.1 United States
9.1.4 Rest of North America
9.2.4 South Korea
9.2.6 Rest of Asia-Pacific
9.3.1 United Kingdom
9.3.6 Rest of Europe
9.4 South America
9.4.3 Rest of South America
9.5 Middle East & Africa
9.5.2 South Africa
9.5.3 Rest of Middle East & Africa
10. Competitive Landscape
10.2 Market Share Analysis
11. Key Vendor Analysis (Overview, Products & Services, Strategies)
11.2 Continental AG
11.4 Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd
11.9 Robert Bosch GmbH
11.11 Volkswagen Group
11.12 ZF TRW
12. Future of the Market