The loan market for second-hand cars would increase at a faster pace on account of increased demand from the Asia-Pacific region. The premium cars segment that had seen shrinking of market share in the past few years as customers opted to go for the luxury brands will register strong sales. Financing of premium cars will see a high rate of growth in the forecasted period. On account of strong demand in the industrialized and emerging economies, financing of passenger vehicles is forecasted to register the strongest rate of growth by 2023.
January 2018: Nissan's automotive finance arm announced collaboration with AutoGravity, the automotive shopping and financing platform.
Major Players: BANK OF AMERICA, ALLY FINANCIAL, HITACHI CAPITAL ASIA-PACIFIC,HDFC, amongst others
Reasons to Purchase the Report:
- To study the current and future market in the developed and emerging regions.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
- Identify the segment that is expected to dominate the market.
- Identify the regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3-month analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel).
This report can be customized to meet your requirements.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Study Assumptions
2.4 Econometric Forecast Model
3. Executive Summary
4. Key Findings of the Study
5. Market Overview and Trends
5.1 Current Market Scenario
5.2 Market Trends
5.3 Porter’s Five Force Framework
5.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
5.3.2 Threat of Substitute Products/Services
5.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.3.4 Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
6. Market Dynamics
6.1.1 Increasing Purchase of Automotive Vehicles
6.2.1 High Interest Rates in Many Countries
6.3.1 Strong Demand in Emerging Economies
7. Global Auto Financing Market, Segmented by Source
7.3 Credit Unions
7.4 Financial Institutions
8. Global Automotive Financing Market, Segmented by Purpose
9. Global Automotive Financing Market, Segmented by Vehicle Type
9.1 Passenger Cars
9.2 Commercial Vehicles
10. Global Automotive Financing Market, Segmented by Geography
10.1 North America
10.1.2 United States
10.2.3 United Kingdom
10.3.6 South Korea
10.4 Middle East & Africa
10.4.3 Saudi Arabia
10.4.4 South Africa
10.5 South America
11. Competitive Landscape
11.2 Market Share Analysis
12. Company Profiles
12.1 Bank of America
12.2 Ally Financial
12.3 Hitachi Capital Asia Pacific
12.4 HDFC Bank
12.6 Industrial and Commercial Bank of India
12.7 Bank of China
12.8 Capital One
12.9 Wells Fargo
12.10 Toyota Financial Services
12.11 BNP Paribas
12.12 Volkswagen Finance
12.13 Mercedes-Benz Financial Services
12.14 Standard Bank
12.15 Banquo Bradesco Financiamentos
13. Future of the Market
- Bank of America
- Ally Financial
- Hitachi Capital Asia Pacific
- HDFC Bank
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of India
- Bank of China
- Capital One
- Wells Fargo
- Toyota Financial Services
- BNP Paribas
- Volkswagen Finance
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Services
- Standard Bank
- Banquo Bradesco Financiamentos.