"Republic of Korea Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2018”, is among the latest country specific policy report from the industry analysis specialist that offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the country.
The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the country.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
- The report covers policy measures and incentives used by Republic of Korea to promote renewable energy.
- The report details promotional measures in Republic of Korea both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies that have potential in the country.
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
It will allow you to:
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable energy sources.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in the country.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
2.1 Renewable Energy Policy
2.2 Report Guidance
3 Renewable Energy Policy, Republic of Korea
3.1 Renewable Energy Market, Overview
3.2 Green Growth Policy
3.3 Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership (REEEP)
3.4 Basic plan for Development, Utilization and Deployment of New and Renewable Energy Technology
3.5 Certification for New and Renewable Energy Facilities
3.6 Home Subsidy Program
3.7 Renewable Portfolio Standards (RPS)
3.8 Tax Audit Exemption
3.9 NRE Mandatory Use for Public Buildings
3.10 Memorandum of Understanding between Korean Wind Energy Association and RenewableUK
3.11 US Department of Energy and Republic of Korea Announce New Clean Energy Partnership
3.12 Nationally Determined Contribution (NDC) to the Paris Agreement
4.1 Market Definitions
4.1.2 Installed Capacity
4.1.3 Electricity Generation
4.1.4 Electricity Consumption
4.1.5 Renewable Energy Resources
4.5.1 Secondary Research
4.5.2 Primary Research
4.5.3 Modeling and Forecasting
List of Tables
Table 1: Renewable Energy, Republic of Korea, Target for New and Renewable Energies (%)
Table 2: Renewable Energy, Republic of Korea, New and Renewable Energies composition ratios (%)
Table 3: Renewable Portfolio Standards, Republic of Korea, Targets (%), 2012-2022
Table 4: Allocation of Renewable Energy Certificates, Republic of Korea, 2017
Table 5: Abbreviations