Huizhou city (prefectural-level city) is situated on the Pearl River Delta area within the Guangdong province in the People's Republic of China. Huizhou is regarded as the city of world class petrochemical industry as well as electronics information technology and expanding trade hub.
“City Profile - Huizhou” provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Huizhou. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
- The service sector remains the key contributor to the regional economy - and the major employer. Thriving tourism industry with abundant scenic sights makes the city one of the most popular tourist destinations in China.
- The city’s profile on international level has already been raised with various diplomatic events.
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
- City Snapshot
- PEST Analysis
- Technology and Infrastructure
- Internal Transport Networks
- Business Environment Analysis
- Travel and Tourism
- Tourism Flows
- Construction and Real Estate
- Real Estate Market
- Retail Market
- Consumption, Income and Prices
- Further Reading
- Ask the analyst
- About the Author
Table 1: Huizhou city - key facts (estimates), 2018
Table 2: Huizhou city - real GDP and real GDP growth, 2000-25
Table 3: Huizhou city - economic growth comparison, (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
Table 4: Huizhou city - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25 (US$)
Table 5: Huizhou city - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
Table 6: Huizhou city - population comparison, 2000-25 (million)
Table 7: Huizhou city - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)
Table 8: Huizhou city - Huizhou airport key indicators
List of Figures
Figure 1: Huizhou city - real GDP and real GDP growth, 2000-25
Figure 2: Huizhou city - economic growth comparison, (Index 2010=100), 2000-25
Figure 3: Huizhou city - GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25
Figure 4: Huizhou city - employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total)
Figure 5: Huizhou city - population comparison, 2000-25
Figure 6: Huizhou city - population by age, 2000-25 (% of total)