New Technologies for Emission Control in Marine Diesel Engines provides a unique overview on marine diesel engines and aftertreatment technologies that is based on the authors' extensive experience in research and development of emission control systems, especially plasma aftertreatment systems. The book covers new and updated technologies, such as combustion improvement and after treatment, SCR, the NOx reduction method, Ox scrubber, DPF, Electrostatic precipitator, Plasma PM decomposition, Plasma NOx reduction, and the Exhaust gas recirculation method. This comprehensive resource is ideal for marine engineers, engine manufacturers and consultants dealing with the development and implementation of aftertreatment systems in marine engines.
Please Note: This is an On Demand product, delivery may take up to 11 working days after payment has been received.
Table of Contents1. Introduction
2. Marine diesel engines and emission regulations
3. Principle of emission control technologies (marine and automobile)
4. Design consideration of marine emission control system
5. Laboratory and pilot scale and full-scale operation examples
6. Future Prospects for marine diesel engines emission control