Get a quick, expert overview of the fast-changing field of perinatal genetics with this concise, practical resource. Drs. Mary Norton, Jeffrey A. Kuller, Lorraine Dugoff, and George Saade fully cover the clinically relevant topics that are key to providers who care for pregnant women and couples contemplating pregnancy. It's an ideal resource for Ob/Gyn physicians, maternal-fetal medicine specialists, and clinical geneticists, as well as midwives, nurse practitioners, and other obstetric providers.
2. Non-Mendelian Genetics
3. Principles of Genetic Counseling
4. Molecular Genetics
6. Carrier Screening
7. Serum and Ultrasound Based Screening Tests for Aneuploidy
8. Cell Free DNA Screening
9. Chromosomal Microarray Analysis
10. Whole Exome and Whole Genome Sequencing
11. Ultrasound Markers for Aneuploidy
12. Genetic Evaluation of Fetal Sonographic Abnormalities
13. Prenatal Diagnostic Testing
14. Preimplantation Genetic Screening and Diagnosis
15. Fetal Treatment of Genetic Disorders
Kuller, Jeffrey A. Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Duke University Medical Center, Division of Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Durham, North Carolina.
Dugoff, Lorraine Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA.
Saade, George Jennie Sealy Smith Distinguished Chair; Professor, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Cell Biology; Chief of Obstetrics and Maternal Fetal Medicine; Director, Perinatal Research Division; Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine, University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX.