The latest edition of Medical Device TOE covers stretchable biosensors, implantable neurostimulators, needle-free vaccine delivery, and nanomaterials. Innovations profiled include a stretchable body-worn sensor for skin health monitoring, a microwave system for treating pre-cancerous cells caused by HPV, a spinal cord stimulator for dual therapies, a fully synthetic transcatheter valve for congenital heart diseases, a needle-free vaccine delivery technology, and a fully-integrated bioabsorbable vascular closure system.
The Medical Device TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) analyzes and reports on new and emerging technologies and advances in R&D; product development; and regulatory matters related to neurology, ophthalmology, respiratory/anesthesia, wound care and management, surgical tools and instrumentation, drug delivery, orthopedics, endoscopy, cardiology, and monitoring.
Medical devices and imaging technology and innovation research covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies, and imaging technologies and platforms.
1. Innovations in Stretchable Biosensors, Implantable Neurostimulators, Needle-free Vaccine Delivery, and Nanomaterials
Technology Innovations in the Medical Device Industry
- Stretchable Body Worn Sensor for Skin Health Monitoring
- Leveraging Nanomaterials to Fabricate Wearable Medical Devices
- Microwave System for Treating Pre-cancerous Cells Caused by HPV
- Personalized 3D Cardiac Models to Help in Surgical Planning
- FDA-approved Spinal Cord Stimulator for Dual Therapies
- Fully Synthetic Transcatheter Valve for Congenital Heart Diseases
- Spenopalatine Ganglion Stimulation for Cluster Headaches
- Needle-free Vaccine Delivery Technology
- Fully-Integrated Bioabsorbable Vascular Closure System
- Breath Analyzer to Measure VOC Biomarkers
- Database of Key Industry Participants