This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in improved gene editing technology, and production of biopesticides. The TOE focuses on the utilization of waste oil-based materials and enzymatic degradation for production of high-quality environmental fuel. It also provides intelligence on technologies for production of plant-based hydrocarbon ingredients that outperform their petroleum-based analogues.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
Recent Developments in Waste Management, Water Filtration, Animal-free Leather, and Skin Care Formulations:
- Bio-based Materials from Domestic Waste
- Eco-friendly, Functional Textiles from Waste Ground Coffee
- Innovative Biofabricated Animal-free Leather
- One-step Paper Water Filter Technology
- Natural Alternative to Silicone for Skin Care Formulation
- Industry Contacts