This issue of Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TOE profiles anti-corrosion coatings for aluminum substrates, multi-sensor panels for Air Force anti-corrosion coatings assessment, self-healing coatings for industrial applications, and automotive coatings that provide protection from UV radiation.
The Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications and strategic insights on various coatings across industries. This encompasses protective and functional coatings such as antimicrobial coatings, food coatings, energy-saving coatings, smart glazing, hydrophilic, hydrophobic and super hydrophobic coatings, corrosion protection coatings, barrier coatings and paints.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
1. Recent Innovations in Anti-corrosion Coatings
- Anti-corrosion Product Lines for Aluminum Substrates
- Multi-sensor Panels for Air Force Anti-corrosion Coatings Assessment
- Self-healing, Anti-corrosion Coatings for Industrial Applications
- UV-Protect Coating Line for Automotive Applications
2. Strategic Insights
- Comparative Analysis and IP
- Strategic Insights
3. Key Contacts