This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts developments associated with robotic movements, first responder technologies, and artificial intelligence. The TOE also focuses on anti-bacterial coatings and wastewater treatment.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
Keywords: Robotic movements, anti-bacterial nanocoatings, energy-efficient wastewater treatment, poaching monitoring
Innovations in Robots, First Responder Technologies, Anti-bacterial Coatings, Wastewater Treatment, and Artificial Intelligence:
- Cockroaches Teach Safer Movement to Robots
- Algorithm That Helps Elder People During Natural Disaster
- Bioinspired Anti-bacterial Nanocoating for Effectively Killing Germs on Different Surfaces
- Energy-efficient Wastewater Treatment Technology
- Deep Learning-based Real-time Monitoring Solution for Poaching Activity