This edition of the Genetic Technology TOE depicts the current landscape and the new life sciences trends across gene delivery platform technologies. Since immuno-oncology and rare diseases are the most focused therapeutic areas in recent times, the TOE highlights recent innovations in these fields. The corresponding clinical trials scenario is also depicted.
The Genetic Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) presents the latest R&D developments and advances with an emphasis on opportunities to profit in the explosive field of genetic technology through technology transfer, joint ventures, and acquisitions. The complete gamut of genetic technology applications is covered including the latest developments in omics technologies; genetic, cellular, and alternative therapies; sequencing technologies; and genetically altered animals and plants.
The Health & Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
1. Recent Advances in Gene Delivery Platform Technology
- Genetically Modified Probiotic Bacteria for Immuno-oncology
- Adeno-associated Virus Gene Therapy Platform
- Non-viral Gene Delivery Platform Technology
- Hematopoietic Stem Cells to Target Specific Anti-tumor Proteins
2. Clinical Trial Analysis and Key Contacts
- Clinical Trial Analysis of Gene Delivery Therapies
- Key Contacts