This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts developments associated with Parkinson's disease therapy, medical diagnostics, and organ preservation. The TOE also focuses on wood waste recycling, and scalable membrane manufacturing process.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
Innovations in Parkinson's Disease Therapy, Medical Diagnostics, Wood Waste Recycling, High-tech Materials, and Organ Preservation
- Improving Gait in Parkinson's Patients
- Deep Learning-based Solution to Enhance Smartphone Captured Image Quality for Medical Diagnosis
- Strengthening Building Materials Using Wood Waste
- Scalable Manufacturing Process of Graphene Strips for Ultrathin Membrane Applications
- Organ Preservation Device for Safe and Effective Lung Transplantation