This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts developments associated with biomarkers, artificial intelligence, liquid-repellent surfaces, and 3D printed stethoscopes. The TOE also focuses on solar powered atmospheric water generation technology.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
Innovations in Biomarkers, Atmospheric Water Generation, Artificial Intelligence, Liquid-repellent Surfaces and 3D Printed Stethoscopes
- Identifying Preeclampsia Biomarker
- Solar-powered Atmospheric Water Generation
- Artificial Intelligence-based Stochastic Algorithm for Reducing Traffic Congestion and Emission
- Commercially Viable Liquid-repellent Surfaces with High Mechanical Stability
- 3D Printed Low-cost Stethoscope for Emerging Markets