This edition of the Inside R&D TOE depicts developments associated with in plastic recycling and ultrafiltration membranes. The TOE also focuses on diamond coatings for medical implants and blockchain enabled data Networks.
Inside R&D TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers global innovations that are in research and development in virtually all technology areas. We provide intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including automation, electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, manufacturing, health, wellness, medical devices, pharma, biotechnology, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, automotive, power systems, sustainable energy solutions and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
1. Innovations in Recycling Plastics, Diamond Coatings, Data Networks, and Ultrafiltration Membranes
- Enzymatic Recycling of Plastic Bottles
- Recycling of Plastic Waste into Food-grade Packaging
- 3D Printed Diamond Coating to Improve Lifespan and Utility
- Blockchain Enabled Data Network to Boost Manufacturing
- Grafted Zwitterionic Polymer Hydrogels for Ultrafiltration Membranes