This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing TOE features trends and innovations in improved gene editing technology, and production of biopesticides. The TOE focuses on the utilization of waste oil-based materials and enzymatic degradation for production of high-quality environmental fuel. It also provides intelligence on technologies for production of plant-based hydrocarbon ingredients that outperform their petroleum-based analogues.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
Recent Developments in Composite Biopesticides, Gene Editing, Plant-based Hydrocarbon Ingredients, and Biofuel Production
- Pheromones Improve the Effectiveness of Biopesticides
- Improved Gene Editing Method for Algae Yield Enhancement
- Fungal Enzymes Improve Biomass-to-biofuel Conversion
- Plant-based Hydrocarbon Ingredients Outperform their Petroleum-based Counterparts
- Waste-based Biodiesel Improves Engine Life and Reduces Emission
- Industry Contacts