Ensured Safety in Food is driving the Market
Food safety and sustainable agricultural practices are essentially important for developing countries, in the context of evolving trade practices. The presence of pesticide residues, use of hormones, heavy metals, additives, and different antibiotics, to enhance the growth of crops artificially has led to a rising concern among the consumers for food safety.
With widespread health hazards and their expensive treatments, safe and sustainable agricultural practices are the need of the hour. Water and soil contaminated with harmful microorganisms, like E.coli and Psuedomonas, dangerous fungal aflatoxins, and neurotoxins enter the food chain and cause serious damage to the health. Every country has set its own regulations and legislation which are followed keeping in mind the agricultural and environmental safety.
North America and Europe Dominate the Market
The market is dominated by developed nations, like the United States, Canada, and Mexico. More than one-fourth of the global market share is covered by the North America region alone. The majority of soil treatment market demand in the region is by the US, due to its highly evolved and advanced agricultural industry.
The market is dominated by developed regions of Europe, like the United Kingdom, Germany, and France. Countries like Spain and Italy are expected to grow effectively as they embrace the application of soil treatment products in their fields.
Major Players: BASF SE, CAMSON BIO TECHNOLOGIES LTD, MAKHTESHIM AGAN GROUP, MONSANTO COMPANY, SYNGENTA, CERTIS USA LLC, AND ARYSTA LIFESCIENCE CORPORATION, among others.
Reasons to Purchase the Report
- To have an understanding of the fastest growing regions in the global soil treatment market and their growth trends during the forecast period
- The report outlines drives, restraints, and trends that are currently affecting the market
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- The report covers in-detail insights about the competitors’ overview and their company share analysis
- Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players
- 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel)
This report can be customized to meet your requirements.
1.1 Market Definition
1.2 Key Findings of the Study
2. Research Scope & Methodology
2.1 Study Deliverables
2.2 Study Assumptions
2.3 Research Methodology
2.4 Research Phases
3. Market Dynamics
3.1.1 Rising Population and Shrinking Arable Land
3.1.2 Increasing Number of Technological Innovations
3.1.3 Ensured Safety in Food
3.2.1 Technical Knowledge Barriers
3.2.2 Stringent Regulations
3.2.3 Lack of Government Support
3.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Powers of Buyers
3.3.2 Bargaining Powers of Suppliers
3.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.3.4 Threat from Substitute products
3.3.5 Competition Rivalry
4. Market Segmentation
4.1 By Technology
4.1.1 Physiochemical Treatment
4.1.2 Biological Treatment
4.1.3 Thermal Treatment
4.2 By Type
4.2.1 Organic Amendments
4.2.2 pH Adjusters
4.2.3 Soil Protection
4.3 By Geography
4.3.1 North America
18.104.22.168 Rest of North America
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
4.3.4 South America
188.8.131.52 Rest of South America
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 Rest of Africa
5. Competitive Landscape
5.1 Most Adopted Strategies
5.2 Most Active Companies
5.3 Market Share Analysis
6. Company Profiles*
6.1 Agraquest Inc.
6.2 AMVAC Chemical Corporation
6.3 BASF SE
6.4 Novozymes A/S
6.5 Camson Bio Technologies Ltd
6.6 Chemtura Corporation
6.8 Isagro S.P.A
6.9 Makhteshim Agan Group
6.10 Monsanto Company
6.12 SA Lime & Gypsum
6.13 Soil Technologies Corp.
6.14 Certis USA Llc
6.15 Arysta Lifescience Corporation
6.16 Agrofill S.R.L.
6.17 Arkema S.A.
6.18 Ohp Inc.
6.19 Solvay S.A.
6.20 Terracottem Australasia Pty Ltd
6.21 Terramanus Technologies LLC
6.22 Kanesho Soil Treatment
6.23 Platform Specialty Products
6.24 China Shenghua Group Agrochemical Company
6.25 International Rehabilitation and Soil Stabilization Services (IRASSS)
*List not Exhaustive
7. Future Outlook of the Market
- AGRAQUEST INC.
- AMVAC CHEMICAL CORPORATION
- BASF SE
- NOVOZYMES A/S
- CAMSON BIO TECHNOLOGIES LTD
- CHEMTURA CORPORATION
- ISAGRO S.P.A
- MAKHTESHIM AGAN GROUP
- MONSANTO COMPANY
- SA LIME & GYPSUM
- SOIL TECHNOLOGIES CORP.
- CERTIS USA LLC
- ARYSTA LIFESCIENCE CORPORATION
- AGROFILL S.R.L.
- ARKEMA S.A.
- OHP INC.
- SOLVAY S.A.
- TERRACOTTEM AUSTRALASIA PTY LTD
- TERRAMANUS TECHNOLOGIES LLC
- KANESHO SOIL TREATMENT
- PLATFORM SPECIALTY PRODUCTS
- CHINA SHENGHUA GROUP AGROCHEMICAL COMPANY
- INTERNATIONAL REHABILITATION AND SOIL STABILIZATION SERVICES (IRASSS)