The report on medical tourism market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global medical tourism market over the period of 2015 to 2023. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global medical tourism market over the period of 2015 to 2023. Further, Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
Primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents.
The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through:
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Primary research respondents typically include:
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
Secondary sources of the data typically include:
1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global medical tourism market is segmented on the basis of treatment type.
Global Medical Tourism Market by Treatment Type
- Neurological Treatment
- Orthopedic Treatment
- Cancer Treatment
- Cardiovascular Treatment
- Fertility Treatment
- FORTIS HEALTHCARE LIMITED
- NTT MEDICAL CENTER TOKYO
- INFECTIOUS DISEASES PARTNERS PTE LTD
- APOLLO HOSPITALS ENTERPRISE LIMITED
- PRINCE COURT MEDICAL CENTRE
- KPJ HEALTHCARE BERHAD
- BARBADOS FERTILITY CENTRE
- UZ LEUVEN (UNIVERSITY HOSPITALS LEUVEN)
- ASIAN HEART INSTITUTE
- SEOUL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL
1. Comprehensive analysis of global as well as regional markets of medical tourism market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in medical tourism market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in global medical tourism market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Medical Tourism Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5. Competitive Landscape in the Global Medical Tourism Market
4. Global Medical Tourism Market by Treatment Type
4.1. Neurological Treatment
4.2. Orthopedic Treatment
4.3. Cancer Treatment
4.4. Cardiovascular Treatment
4.5. Fertility Treatment
5. Global Medical Tourism Market by Region 2017-2023
5.1. North America
5.1.1. North America Medical Tourism Market by Treatment Type
5.1.2. North America Medical Tourism Market by Country
5.2.1. Europe Medical Tourism Market by Treatment Type
5.2.2. Europe Medical Tourism Market by Country
5.3.1. Asia-Pacific Medical Tourism Market by Treatment Type
5.3.2. Asia-Pacific Medical Tourism Market by Country
5.4.1. RoW Medical Tourism Market by Treatment Type
5.4.2. RoW Medical Tourism Market by Sub-region
6. Company Covered
6.1. Fortis Healthcare Limited
6.2. NTT Medical Center Tokyo
6.3. Infectious Diseases Partners PTE Ltd
6.4. Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited
6.5. Prince Court Medical Centre
6.6. KPJ Healthcare Berhad
6.7. Barbados Fertility Centre
6.8. UZ Leuven (university Hospitals Leuven)
6.9. Asian Heart Institute
6.10. Seoul National University Hospital
- Fortis Healthcare Limited
- NTT Medical Center Tokyo
- Infectious Diseases Partners PTE Ltd
- Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited
- Prince Court Medical Centre
- KPJ Healthcare Berhad
- Barbados Fertility Centre
- UZ Leuven (University Hospitals Leuven)
- Asian Heart Institute
- Seoul National University Hospital