Gain new key opinion leader (KOL) insights on the latest events happening in melanoma. Topics covered include expert opinions on; results of thePhase III EORTC1325/KEYNOTE-054 trial investigating pembrolizumab (Keytruda; Merck & Co.) as monotherapy for patients with surgically resected high-risk melanoma; views on the potential of Idera Pharmaceuticals’ IMO-2125, which has been granted Fast Track designation by the FDA in combination with ipilimumab for the treatment of patients with anti-PD-1 refractory metastatic melanoma; and views on the results of a Phase II study investigating Iovance Biotherapeutics’ LN-144 for the treatment of metastatic melanoma.
- Do KOLs anticipate the results of the EORTC1325/KEYNOTE-054 trial will result in uptake of pembrolizumab in the high-risk adjuvant setting?
- How do KOLs expect pembrolizumab will compete with nivolumab (Opdivo; Bristol-Myers Squibb) and ipilimumab (Yervoy; BMS) in the adjuvant setting?
- Do KOLs harbour any concerns regarding pembrolizumab’s safety profile?
- How do KOLs view the results of IMO-2125’s Phase II study?
- What advantages and disadvantages do KOLs identify with intralesional therapies such as IMO-2125 compared to systemic agents?
- How do experts perceive the potential for use of IMO-2125 in the PD-1 refractory population?
- How do KOLs perceive LN-144’s mechanism of action and preliminary trial results?
- What are KOLs’ views on LN-144’s safety and tolerability profile compared to other melanoma treatments?
- What concerns do the experts raise concerning the development of LN-144?