This research report provides in-depth analysis, covering blockchain specific market opportunities and risks in Australia. Below is the taxonomy covering detailed scope of coverage.
Spending by Blockchain Application, 2016-2025
- Smart Metering and Billing
- Contract Management
- Energy Credits/Certificates
- Trading and Smart Grids
- Identity and Access Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Application and Platform
- How big is the opportunity for blockchain technology based products and services in energy and utilities industry?
- How much are leading players in energy and utilities industry investing in blockchain based initiatives?
- Which application areas are underserved in energy and utilities industry and should be targeted to maximize ROI?
2 Australia Blockchain Spending Snapshot and Future Growth Dynamics
2.1 Australia Blockchain Market Size by Value, 2016-2025
2.2 Australia Blockchain Spend Market Share Analysis by Key Industries
2.3 Australia Blockchain Spend Market Share Analysis by Technology Domain
2.4 Spending in Australia by Type of Blockchain
2.5 Benchmarking Blockchain Spending in Australia with Other Countries
3 Blockchain Spending Analysis in Energy and Utilities Industry in Australia
3.1 Blockchain Spending Analysis in Energy and Utilities Industry, 2016-2025
3.2 Blockchain Spending Analysis in Energy and Utilities Industry by Application, 2016-2025
3.3 Blockchain Spending Analysis in Energy and Utilities Industry by Type of Blockchain, 2016-2025
3.4 Blockchain Spending Analysis in Energy and Utilities Industry by Technology Domain, 2016-2025
4 Further Reading
4.2 Related Research
4.3 Knowledge Center
*List of Tables and Figures Available on Enquiry.