With approximately more than 2 billion wired USB connections being used in the world, currently, USB is the de facto standard USB device in the personal computing industry. Wireless USB is the extension to USB that combines the speed and security of wired technology with the ease-of-use of wireless technology. Wireless connectivity has enabled a mobile lifestyle filled with conveniences for mobile computing users
Improved Battery Life is driving the Adoption of Wireless Input Devices
The improvement in the power consumption by the wireless devices over the years has allowed the market to gain its ground on a large scale in the recent years. The major manufacturers offer the product, which has improved the lives of the wireless USB products base. It comes with the benefit of carrying wire free devices, such as a keyboard, mouse, routers, printers, etc. The worries of getting the wire tangled have been undone with these developments. These devices now even come with the high DPI that is at par with the wired counterparts and also arriving in the gaming accessories segment. These all factors are driving the market demand.
China is the Largest Producer of Wireless USB Devices in the Asia-Pacific Region
The strategic benefit of being the manufacturing hub for the electronics devices has given China the upper hand in wireless USB market. Most of the manufactures of these products get it bulk manufactured in China after which it is exported to different regional markets. The cost of manufacturing and the volume produced makes China a very competitive market. Currently, the increasing wage rates and competition from other emerging economies are putting stress on the production in this segment in the domestic market.
Key Developments in the Market
- January 2018 - 8Bitdo’s has launched new USB adapter allows using a PS4 controller with Nintendo Switch. The adapter, which has an ergonomic retro Mario-inspired design, can also be used with Windows, MacOS, Android TV, and Raspberry Pi devices, giving real gaming flexibility
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future outlook of the global wireless USB market
- Performance of various segments of the market
- Analyzing different perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- Segments and sub-segments expected to dominate the market
- Regions expected to witness expedited growth during the forecast period
- Latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players
- 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel)
This report can be customized to meet your requirements.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
3.1 Market Overview
3.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.3.4 Threat of Substitutes
3.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4. Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increased Demand for Short Range Wireless Devices
4.1.2 Evolution in Bluetooth and Wireless Technology
4.1.3 Major Companies Sharing the Platform to Develop Standard Product
4.1.4 Improved Battery Life of Wireless Products
4.2.1 Presence of Substitute Wired Product
5. Global Wireless USB Market Segmentation
5.1.2 Wi Fi
5.1.3 Input/Output Devices
5.2.1 North America
5.2.4 Latin America
5.2.5 Middle East & Africa
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
6.1 8Bitdo Tech Co., Ltd.
6.2 Apple Inc.
6.3 Dell Inc
6.4 Fujitsu Corporation
6.5 HP Development Company, L.P.
6.6 Koninklijke Philips N.V.,
6.6.1 Lenovo Inc
6.7 Logitech Inc
6.8 Microsoft Corporation
6.9 Toshiba Corporation
6.10 Zebronics India Pvt Ltd
*List not exhaustive
7. Investment Analysis
7.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
7.2 Investor Outlook
8. Future Outlook of Global Wireless USB Market
- 8Bitdo Tech Co. Ltd.
- Apple Inc.
- Dell Inc
- Fujitsu Corporation
- HP Development Company
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Lenovo Inc
- Logitech Inc
- Microsoft Corporation
- Toshiba Corporation
- Zebronics India Pvt Ltd