Need for Mandates and Legislations Set by the Government is Driving Market Growth
The key factors driving the global Viologen electrochromic glass market are the supportive initiatives from the government sector and its energy efficiency, coupled with low maintenance costs of these glasses. The increasing demand for high-end luxury cars is fueling growth of this market. Further, the encouragement from various governments for usage of these products in commercial applications is driving the growth of the market. Additionally, increasing need for energy-efficient products is expected to provide high growth opportunities. However, lack of awareness will hamper the growth of the market.
Mirrors Held the Largest Share in the Market
Electrochromic mirrors or auto-dimming mirrors are used widely industries like automotive due to its ability to sense bright light that blocks the bright beam of vehicles behind. The companies within the automotive industry are keenly focused towards building brand differentiation, technological changes, and government regulations. This segment was the largest revenue generator in 2017. The electrochromic display market is expected to grow exponentially owing to its wide usage in e-paper display along with sunglasses.
North America is the Major Contributor for the Market
The North American market is the highest contributor in the market as it is the most developed region for smart glass. The governments in the US and Canada have set policies that promote the usage of energy-efficient products. Policies from environmental agencies of various countries in the region (US Environmental Protection Agency founded in 1970) are leading to the usage of these products. The Asia-Pacific market is the fastest growing market and is expected to grow at a very fast pace during the forecast period as compared to other regions.
Key Developments in the Market
- February 2018 - ChromoGenics AB received orders for delivering Conver Light dynamic glass to IHUS. IHUS lets and manages 30 properties to both private and public organizations in Uppsala to promote growth and development.
Reasons to Purchase the Report
- Current and future Viologen electrochromic glass market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market
- Regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
- Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players
- 3 month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel)
This report can be customized to meet your requirements.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
1.4 Key Findings of the Study
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Insights
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Industry Forces Analysis
4.2.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.2.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.2.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.2.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.2.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
5. Market Dynamics
5.1 Factors Driving the Market
5.1.1 Increased Demand From High-end Luxury Cars
5.2 Factors Restraining the Market
5.2.1 Slower Response of Large-Sized Electrochromic Glass
6. Global Viologen Electrochromic Glass Segmentation
6.1 By Product
6.2 By Application
6.3 By Geography
6.3.1 North America
6.3.4 Middle East & Africa
6.3.5 Latin America
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7.1 Asahi Glass Co., Ltd
7.2 Chromogenics AB
7.3 Econtrol-Glas GmbH & Co. KG
7.4 Guardian Industries Corporation
7.5 Gentex Corporation
7.6 Magna Mirrors Holding GmbH
7.7 PPG Industries
7.8 Ravenbrick Llc
7.9 Sage Electrochromics, Inc.
7.10 View, Inc.
*List not exhaustive
8. Investment Analysis
9. Outlook of the Market
- Asahi Glass Co. Ltd
- Chromogenics AB
- Econtrol-Glas GmbH & Co. KG
- Guardian Industries Corporation
- Gentex Corporation
- Magna Mirrors Holding GmbH
- PPG Industries
- Ravenbrick LLC
- Sage Electrochromics Inc.
- View Inc.