Threat Intelligence complements threat assessment and detects, analyzes, and does predictive remediation of various cyber security threats. The market is being driven by rapid adoption of Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD), increasing cyber security concerns and various other factors.
Rapid Adoption of Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD)
The BYOD concept is gaining momentum among companies. As per survey by Trackvia, 53% of the organizations have rolled out BYOD concept and 80% of the employees are using personal gadgets for business purpose. Cisco also stated that 69% of IT decision makers favor BYOD in their workplace. Moreover, BYOD enables an employee to save 58 minutes each day, and increase productivity by 34%. But, increasing BYOD concept will also increase cyber threats and thus, bolstering the threat intelligence security services market.
Asia Pacific to Have the Highest Growth Rate
Asia Pacific (APAC) is expected to drive the threat intelligence security services market. Emerging economies in APAC, such as China, Japan, and India are deploying threat intelligence security services rapidly. APAC region houses immense number of SMEs and SMEs are deploying threat intelligence services owing to increasing incidences of cyber-attacks. Moreover, large organizations are also deploying such services to combat cyber-attacks.
Key Developments in the Market
- August 2017 - Juniper Networks launched Juniper® Contrail Security, a new security and micro segmentation solution specifically designed to allow enterprises and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) cloud providers to protect applications running in multiple cloud environments
- February 2017 - Looking Glass Cyber Solutions made its threat intelligence platform compliant with STIX 2.0. With STIX 2.0, users can share collected threat data with colleagues within their sector, across industries or with other organizations using this open standard
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- To know, how various factors are driving the market with respect to the global market scenario
- To analyze various market perspectives, with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- To understand, which of the regions is expected to witness the fastest growth rate during the forecast period
- To identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
- 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel)
This report can be customized to meet your requirements.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
1.4 Key Findings of the Study
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Factors Driving the Market
4.2.1 Increasing Cyber Security Concerns
4.2.2 Increasing Adoption of Cloud Services
4.2.3 Rapid Adoption of Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD)
4.3 Factors Restraining the Market
4.3.1 Lack of Skilled Labour
4.3.2 Lack of Awareness About Advanced Cyber Security Threats
4.4 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Industry Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.4.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
5. Threat Intelligence Security Services Market Segmentation
5.1 By Type of Service
5.1.1 Managed Services
5.1.2 Professional Services
5.2 By Type of Deployment
5.3 By Organization Size
5.3.1 Large Enterprises
5.3.2 Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
5.4 By End-user Vertical
5.4.2 IT & Telecom
5.4.7 Energy & Utilities
5.5 By Geography
5.5.1 North America
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.5.4 Middle East & Africa
184.108.40.206 Saudi Arabia
220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle East & Africa
5.5.5 Latin America
18.104.22.168 Rest of Latin America
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
6.1 Juniper Networks, Inc.
6.2 McAfee, Inc.
6.3 LookingGlass Cyber Solutions, Inc.
6.4 FireEye, Inc.
6.5 Secureworks Inc.
6.6 Cisco Systems, Inc.
6.7 Symantec Corporation
6.8 Trend Micro, Inc.
6.9 Arbor Networks, Inc.
6.10 Webroot Inc.
*List not exhaustive
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future Outlook of Threat Intelligence Security Services Market