With the youth and middle-aged population facing hair-related problems, such as discoloring, thinning, etc., the demand for hair care is also increasing. There has also been a considerable surge in global E-commerce sales and companies are looking for ways to explore this sector, to boost their sales. With companies investing heavily on advertising, there has been an increased awareness among users, about different products. With increased adoption of new products among the population, a rise in demand has been witnessed. These factors are driving the growth of the global hair care market.
Specialty Stores to Gain Traction over the Forecast Period
The number of consumers buying hair care products from specialty stores has been increasing over the last few years. High-spending consumers, those willing to buy premium products, are targeted by these specialty stores. An increase in youth-targeted cosmetics, the expansion of male-specific products and reformulation of anti-aging products have given specialty stores a new array of items to offer. Owing to an increased demand for organic and environment-friendly products, the sales of hair care products through specialty stores has witnessed robust growth over the last few years. The landscape of sales channels has witnessed a positive leap, as they offer natural and organic brands. In the coming years, the per capita disposable income is expected to continue to rise, and subsequently, the industry revenue is expected to witness an upward trend. The accessibility of a wide range of cosmetic brands is being provided by specialty stores, as they create product integrity, selection, fresh stocks, etc.
The United States Holds the Major Share in North America
The United States is one of the largest markets for hair care and contributes to a major chunk of the global hair care market. US consumers are seeking products according to their specific needs and preferences. The country enjoys the presence of many multinational companies, such as Revlon, MAC Cosmetics, Avon, and L’Oreal. Several companies are considering the United States as a multicultural market, with focus on new product development and advertising campaigns. The US population incurs significant expenditure on personal care products and are ready to adopt new products. This factor is attracting most of the companies to opt for the United States as their key market. Many companies are willing to launch their new products in the United States. The hair care market has registered significant growth in the United States, because of the increase in adoption of cleansing conditioners in the country
- April 2017: L’Oreal launched a skin device based on mechanobiology discoveries - a unique massage head with anti-aging effects on wrinkles and the contours of the face, lips, and neck.
- October 2016: L’Oreal and Poietis signed an exclusive research partnership to develop bio-printing of hair. The company announced that it successfully reduced carbon dioxide emissions by 56% against a 2005 baseline, even while increasing production by 26% over the same period.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Understanding how the market scenario of hair care is expected to change.
- Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- The security technology, service, and vertical that are expected to dominate the market.
- The regions that are expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
This report can be customized to meet your requirements.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
1.4 Key Findings of the Study
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Factors Driving the Market
4.2.1 Growing demand for semiconductors
4.3 Factors Restraining the Market
4.3.1 High equipments costs
4.4 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.5 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Industry Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products or Services
4.5.5 Competitive Rivalry among Existing Competitors
5. Global Semiconductor Silicon Wafer Market Segmentation
5.1 By Diameter
5.1.1 100 mm
5.1.2 150 mm
5.1.3 200 mm
5.1.4 300 mm and above
5.2 By Product
5.3 By Application
5.3.1 Consumer Electronics
5.4 By Geography
5.4.1 North America
5.4.4 Latin America
5.4.5 Middle East & Africa
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
6.1 Shin-Etsu Handotai
6.2 Sumco Corporation
6.4 LG Siltron
6.7 Shanghai Simgui Technology
6.8 Wafer Works Corporation
6.9 Sino-American Silicon Products
*List not exhaustive
7. Investment Analysis
8. Outlook of the Semiconductor Silicon Wafer Market